Win toss. Defer or receive?

**** THAT DEFER ****....... I WANT THE FIRST PUNCH FIGHT ALWAYS OVER IF I HIT YOU FIRST YO **** GONE BE LEAKING. GET THAT FIRST TOUCHDOWN LET THEM KNOW "OHH **** THESE NYGGAS AIN'T FU.CKING OFF."

Advertisement
Wax Off Youtube GIF by NETFLIX

I almost always prefer to defer but in this instance I'm definitely taking the ball. If we're gonna stay in this game we're gonna need to put up a **** of a lot of points.
This, I always say defer but we need the ball first to make a statement that we are here to play.

Advertisement
Been a few years but seems like our best teams wanted our defense to hit first. Why tell them we do not trust our defense to start the game given the choice

Take the ball. Be aggressive. Clemson loves to intimidate their conference opponents. ***** them.

Tough call. I’d be inclined to defer but opponent’s opening drives seem to trouble our defense. And this is Clemson.

Receive. Lashlee needs to know what Venables has up his sleeves. We know what Clemson’s offense is (I think).

Advertisement
I always think you defer, we’ll almost.
So what would you do in this game against Clemson. I actually might consider taking the ball and trying to send a message.

F*ck man you’re thinking too far ahead already..

Real question is, you go Heads or Tails?

Advertisement
Back