Win loss scenarios - CMD

Would you rather:

• Total voters
If you're a true fan with a brain, your #1 hope should be that we win the next 9 games. Period. Yes, Manny has given us essentially zero reason for optimism. He's probably proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he can't get it done here. But my point is your *HOPE* should be that he wins out, shows some competency, and we continue to recruit. The last thing you want is to blow everything up, the roster implode, and combine that with a garbage recruiting class. Now, all of that may happen. And I know people will disagree with this, although they'll be wildly incorrect. But it's a no-brainer, if you're a fan of this program and want success, you're hoping somehow, someway this staff and roster figure this **** out and they win the rest of their games. As shell-shocked and depressed as we are now, 10-2 and heading to Charlotte would be a much different feeling and put the one we have right now very much in the rearview.

Now, if you want to tell me there's no way that'll happen, I won't argue with you. You're probably correct. I'm just telling you what we should all WANT to happen. I've seen repulsive bull**** on this board this week, including hoping we lose to FSU because you think that will kill Manny, as if you can be guaranteed the grass is greener on the other side. If you think that way, punch yourself in the **** and buy a Seminole headdress, we don't want you here.
This is more than true. We go 4-8 or whatever and they fire Manny, recruiting class falls apart, decent players transfer out and then you are just hoping for a better coach to come in and straighten things out?? Good luck with that.

Best case scenario is this team and the coaches have some sort of epiphany and salvage this season. I wouldn't bank on it but losing out will not help things.

Advertisement
A true fan doesn't want Blake James and Manny Diaz to stick around any longer. I don't give a flying **** what anyone says but I want us to lose to Virginia and UNC. Fire Manny. Fire Blake James. Only way to do that is to lose. **** out of here with this bull****.

Decommitments are coming. Kids are about to leave unless the University doesn't make changes soon. Rumblings going down in the locker room.
I swear these dudes are competing for some imaginary “best fan” award. Get over yourself. Who are you trying to prove to of your super fandom?

This is more than true. We go 4-8 or whatever and they fire Manny, recruiting class falls apart, decent players transfer out and then you are just hoping for a better coach to come in and straighten things out?? Good luck with that.

Best case scenario is this team and the coaches have some sort of epiphany and salvage this season. I wouldn't bank on it but losing out will not help things.
You’re worried about recruits when we have guys like LT on transfer watch and the only thing keeping him from doing so is the rumblings of a change. You got it confused. “Decent” players WILL transfer out if Manny stays. The team has quit on him and these kids talk. We have a better chance of salvaging the class if we show Manny the door and bringing in someone like Mario as soon as possible.

I’ve been predicting a 5 loss season for the last year. However, I never WANT a 5 or more loss season.

Advertisement
Dream scenario - semi close game with Conn (no way we lose) and bad bad loss to UVA. Manny gets fired. Interim coach who plays TVD/Garcia and all young guys. Team goes on a run to win the Coastal...

And the hero we dont deserve but the hero we need (Carol Soffer) makes it rain at end of the season for you know who.

A boy can dream...

Last edited:
Beat Central Conn, Duke, and FSU to finish 4-8. Prediction, not a wish.
giphy.gif

If you're a true fan with a brain, your #1 hope should be that we win the next 9 games. Period. Yes, Manny has given us essentially zero reason for optimism. He's probably proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he can't get it done here. But my point is your *HOPE* should be that he wins out, shows some competency, and we continue to recruit. The last thing you want is to blow everything up, the roster implode, and combine that with a garbage recruiting class. Now, all of that may happen. And I know people will disagree with this, although they'll be wildly incorrect. But it's a no-brainer, if you're a fan of this program and want success, you're hoping somehow, someway this staff and roster figure this **** out and they win the rest of their games. As shell-shocked and depressed as we are now, 10-2 and heading to Charlotte would be a much different feeling and put the one we have right now very much in the rearview.

Now, if you want to tell me there's no way that'll happen, I won't argue with you. You're probably correct. I'm just telling you what we should all WANT to happen. I've seen repulsive bull**** on this board this week, including hoping we lose to FSU because you think that will kill Manny, as if you can be guaranteed the grass is greener on the other side. If you think that way, punch yourself in the **** and buy a Seminole headdress, we don't want you here.
raising arizona grenade GIF

Advertisement
Right now I don't see how we get to 7. Pitt, Duke, FSU, GT will all be dogfights most likely. Maybe not FSU if King is healthy. Everything else I don't like our chances. Maybe we steal 1 or 2. We win 3 of those dogfights and 2 others plus Central Conn that's 7, and that seems like a best case scenario. 5 or 6 seems more likely.

Lmao you guys are debating if Manny wins more games. The guy isn’t winning anything. He’s done. Whether you want him to win or not. Whether he went home, smashed his face on a pillow and cried himself to sleep; His dream job will not exist once he wakes up. Paren de hablar tanta mierda brother.

Advertisement
Who are the 20 mfers???
Eff yall 20 mfers

View attachment 155655
You can click on it and see each idiot. Lmao at thinking any good comes from winning or keeping Manny. Lets win 10 games so we can lose by 30 everytime we play a ranked team. Some fans yoy are. NC state GA Tech VTech Pitt UNC are Ls with Manny team has quit.

I can never root for us to lose. Especially since I have zero faith in the current AD and admin making a good decision on the next coach. I wouldn’t be surprised if they hired lashlee.

I can never root for us to lose. Especially since I have zero faith in the current AD and admin making a good decision on the next coach. I wouldn’t be surprised if they hired lashlee.
Wait, what?

Advertisement
You should change your username to Cuck305

I know Diaz sucks, but what evidence do you have that the next coach we hire will be any better. Our AD is a glorified ticket salesman and most of the school admin don’t care as long as the checks from the ACC clear.

Obviously we won’t win out based on what we have seen so far and it’s more than likely that Diaz gets canned, but it is also likely that the dummies calling the shots do the same thing they’ve been doing for the last 20 years and hire another loser. So yeah don’t count me in the group that is going to root against my favorite team to get another coach especially if we flake doing the hiring.

Wait, what?

I won’t root for losses and I don’t feel I have to they will more than likely come organically regardless of how I watch/cheer on Saturdays. I also have zero faith in our AD to hire someone competent to replace Diaz.

I explalined my vote above.

If anything it was a bad poll question. I "want" Miami to win every game it plays for the next 100 years. I do not predict that. Perhaps a better question would have been, "Which outcome of this season gives Miami the best chance to be in the college playoffs within the next 3 years?" At this point I believe that a new AD and coaching staff is the correct answer to that question.

Advertisement
Back