Win loss scenarios - CMD

Would you rather:

• Total voters

yessirking

4th and 20
As a fan of this program, would you rather us lose several more games and end the season with a head coaching vacancy or see Manny try and turn it around knowing that if he wins, he stays.

Losing a handful of games might put us in a place to get a better coach OR we could end up like Tennessee/FSU. Not to mention, we could also end up with a large number of transfers and decommitments. I don't think Manny is the guy but instability might hurt more then it helps. What are your thoughts?

Advertisement
If you're a true fan with a brain, your #1 hope should be that we win the next 9 games. Period. Yes, Manny has given us essentially zero reason for optimism. He's probably proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he can't get it done here. But my point is your *HOPE* should be that he wins out, shows some competency, and we continue to recruit. The last thing you want is to blow everything up, the roster implode, and combine that with a garbage recruiting class. Now, all of that may happen. And I know people will disagree with this, although they'll be wildly incorrect. But it's a no-brainer, if you're a fan of this program and want success, you're hoping somehow, someway this staff and roster figure this **** out and they win the rest of their games. As shell-shocked and depressed as we are now, 10-2 and heading to Charlotte would be a much different feeling and put the one we have right now very much in the rearview.

Now, if you want to tell me there's no way that'll happen, I won't argue with you. You're probably correct. I'm just telling you what we should all WANT to happen. I've seen repulsive bull**** on this board this week, including hoping we lose to FSU because you think that will kill Manny, as if you can be guaranteed the grass is greener on the other side. If you think that way, punch yourself in the **** and buy a Seminole headdress, we don't want you here.

9-3 with a continuation or 7-5 and manny fired are the only options. 8-4 we lose any way you look at it. The season is a failure at 8-4 and we potentially don't fix the issue. At least at 9-3, we still win the Coastal. 7-5, we know it's time to move on. 8-4, this board will be in chaos over the disagreements on what to do next.

Advertisement
Does Manny winning 9 games against the **** poor coastal prove anything? Especially if they lose to UNC. He wins 9 games and he’ll turn into our version of Bo Pelini.

Advertisement
clown conan GIF by Team Coco

Where's the option: "End the year, 7-5 or worse and have Manny retained"?

I'm sooo tired of the "if you're a true fan"...
A true fan doesn't want Blake James and Manny Diaz to stick around any longer. I don't give a flying **** what anyone says but I want us to lose to Virginia and UNC. Fire Manny. Fire Blake James. Only way to do that is to lose. **** out of here with this bull****.

Decommitments are coming. Kids are about to leave unless the University doesn't make changes soon. Rumblings going down in the locker room.

Advertisement
1- I don't see any way this team gets to 8 wins regardless of what any of us want.

2- Manny has to go. He is not that guy. He had every opportunity this year. Recruit hard- debatable how that is going- Show up vs Bama and then win some ball games. He did not have them ready to compete vs Bama. He was lucky to beat App State and got his shiit pushed in by MIch State at home. Miami is not a place to learn on the job. We need to move on and this hire can either turn the program around or send us on the Willie Taggert to Mike Norvell FSU path. And that of course is why firing Blake James is the first and foremost number 1 priority.

After watching many a coaching change the one thing that cannot be considered but is stated all the time is
“Recruits will leave or decommit”

This should never be a consideration. The recruits will leave anyway. And the next coach will get his guys anyway. Yes it means that we have a down class, but please do not think about keeping MD, simply for fear of recruits leaving or transferring.

That is all

Advertisement
There is only one guaranteed win on the schedule and it’s this week.

If we keep bringing the same product that we brought the first three weeks, we will probally only win 3 or 4 ACC games.

If we come prepared, tackle and play disciplined football we could win them all.

nothing will surprise me either way

If you're a true fan with a brain, your #1 hope should be that we win the next 9 games. Period. Yes, Manny has given us essentially zero reason for optimism. He's probably proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he can't get it done here. But my point is your *HOPE* should be that he wins out, shows some competency, and we continue to recruit. The last thing you want is to blow everything up, the roster implode, and combine that with a garbage recruiting class. Now, all of that may happen. And I know people will disagree with this, although they'll be wildly incorrect. But it's a no-brainer, if you're a fan of this program and want success, you're hoping somehow, someway this staff and roster figure this **** out and they win the rest of their games. As shell-shocked and depressed as we are now, 10-2 and heading to Charlotte would be a much different feeling and put the one we have right now very much in the rearview.

Now, if you want to tell me there's no way that'll happen, I won't argue with you. You're probably correct. I'm just telling you what we should all WANT to happen. I've seen repulsive bull**** on this board this week, including hoping we lose to FSU because you think that will kill Manny, as if you can be guaranteed the grass is greener on the other side. If you think that way, punch yourself in the **** and buy a Seminole headdress, we don't want you here.
lol

Advertisement
Back