Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
Lol Cribby has more CanesInSight Cred than Dan Sileo Jr ever had
I'm not implying Cribby is a troll, I've seen him on Canesport the last 15 years or so. I just don't see us getting Stevenson, has nothing to do with Cribby. Maybe if we built off last season, but things have come apart and I'd be (pleasantly) shocked.

I'm not implying Cribby is a troll, I've seen him on Canesport the last 15 years or so. I just don't see us getting Stevenson, has nothing to do with Cribby. Maybe if we built off last season, but things have come apart and I'd be (pleasantly) shocked.

I always look at the positive side of things and buy in and when it doesn’t happen I’ll just get ****ed off.

I hope Cribby is right and I hope Reke doesnt change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure Cribbys source I hope they are right, but I heard the opposite today and heard Reke is all Ga

Let it go fellas it’s been obvious for a while that the plan has been to keep us in limbo. We have to have the most gullible staff in the country.
McFarland, Henderson Byrd. Etc etc.
Constantly getting played.

Let it go fellas it’s been obvious for a while that the plan has been to keep us in limbo. We have to have the most gullible staff in the country.
McFarland, Henderson Byrd. Etc etc.
Constantly getting played.

I have tried to be optimistic. but let's face it - you don't get on national tv unless you have at least two hats..... Has to be a little suspense

Advertisement
I have tried to be optimistic. but let's face it - you don't get on national tv unless you have at least two hats..... Has to be a little suspense
I get it. But the staff for several years holding spots for these kids is inexcusable. Fool me oncce fool me twice scenario.
The recruiting rule rule from now on should be “no commit is safe from flipping” . None.
Maybe it’s something that cmr and brown aren’t used to. It’s seems that theire recruiting success in uga has give them a false expectation on what happens down here. They get these kids that come to campus all the time and hang out and they meet the parents and have friends on the team. They need and we need to realize that that doesn’t mean jack down here. How many kids and their families have shook the coaches hand looked them in the eye and said we’re solid coach and then flip or not commit at all.
Dj should have been visiting and coming to games and as soon a scrowley bounced at least 3 coaches should’ve been at his mommas house.
Saying yeah we’re good with just one back but not having a plan b given the history of flaky *** mf’ers is **** poor planning.

I won't believe it til I see it.

Not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

The only 5* players Miami has the chance of getting are WRs & RBs because those positions are often a dime a dozen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back