Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
Dent brought up bags with a smile sadly. Not ripping the kid it is what it is and trust if I was confident I'd say it because I'm not a mope but he basically gave away his secret. Jusr wish it wasn't Baga or the Puppy Dogs

Advertisement
You don’t know if his ball skills/coverage ability is good or not, just because he plays more in the box at chaminade doesn’t mean he can’t cover.... He has the athletic traits that shows he could excel in that area
He has not shown them in camps, seven on seven and hasn't on the field.

If he had those coverage and ball skills, they would have shown by now.

Go back and watch Jaquan's HS highlights before thinking Smith (an in the box safety) can touch his coverage and ball skills.

Nothing wrong with that, b/c he will be an amazing Striker IMO, and I am excited to have him in this class.

Advertisement
He has not shown them in camps, seven on seven and hasn't on the field.

If he had those coverage and ball skills, they would have shown by now.

Go back and watch Jaquan's HS highlights before thinking Smith (an in the box safety) can touch his coverage and ball skills.

Nothing wrong with that, b/c he will be an amazing Striker IMO, and I am excited to have him in this class.
He fits Jaquan mold the best out of any player on the roster imo

On a side note what was up with this kid's transfer...

Southridge is decent his year, but South Dade is better and may have been right there with CC and Central? Both his old school and new school are UM friendly? Did he not get along with Ladsen (pure, pure, pure speculation?) But ya why the transfer and leaving a team that could be special?

Southridge is decent his year, but South Dade is better and may have been right there with CC and Central? Both his old school and new school are UM friendly? Did he not get along with Ladsen (pure, pure, pure speculation?) But ya why the transfer and leaving a team that could be special?

South Florida High School recruiting scene. This forum may need a subsection to cover it soon.

Advertisement

I thought someone said he was following his coach or something like that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back