Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
9ECBB6C5-16DC-4EA4-9791-B5466DFB9416.gif

This news is great leading up to a major game/win on saturday!! We kick the Turnover Purse hoes all over the field on Saturday will only strengthen our position. I'M all excited!!!

Wiltfong just said that one source believes haselwood has been trending miami for a while and that he is excited about potentially being a marquee player for miami. 2nd source says that auburn is right there too. Wiltfong says he wouldn't be suprised if he ended up back with uga.

Said with stevenson he has talked to a couple of people who now believe that miami will be the pick. Said stevenson hasn't made his mind up yet but believe it will be miami. Richt and staff have done a good job on showing him that he could come in and start at FS right away.

FS - Tyrique Stevenson
SS - Gurvan Hall
Rover - Amari Carter

Deadly...

Advertisement
what is the 247 georgia board saying?

melting down.....

Here's a tidbit:

Yep ppl here think Kirby is beyond reproach because he had one excellent season and a great recruiting class. While those were great nobody is beyond reproach. There are some legitimate questions emerging about smart, more so on field decisions than recruiting, that I feel are fair to ask.
Then there is the one that says "WTH Miami doesn't beat us for recruits" LOL

I like him at corner but I think we recruiting him at safety

Get talented DB's in the room and then we go cage match between Rumph and Panda Panda to see who gets who. Sell the live feed PPV to cover raises for the coaching staff.

Problem solved. Two birds, one stone.

He mentioned too that one source doesn't believe mcintosh will end up at miami. Said MAR is a toss up right now and the staff would like to pair him or mcintosh with crowley at rb.

Don't know if the staff is going after him at rb now or if wiltfong is just going by what he plays in hs.

Wiltfong just said that one source believes haselwood has been trending miami for a while and that he is excited about potentially being a marquee player for miami. 2nd source says that auburn is right there too. Wiltfong says he wouldn't be suprised if he ended up back with uga.

Said with stevenson he has talked to a couple of people who now believe that miami will be the pick. Said stevenson hasn't made his mind up yet but believe it will be miami. Richt and staff have done a good job on showing him that he could come in and start at FS right away.

Nice! Picking up both of them would change the future of this team for years to come. The impact on other recruits would be almost as important as the impact that those two could make on the field.

Advertisement
Get talented DB's in the room and then we go cage match between Rumph and Panda Panda to see who gets who. Sell the live feed PPV to cover raises for the coaching staff.

Problem solved. Two birds, one stone.
Sounds like a plan lol

Advertisement
He mentioned too that one source doesn't believe mcintosh will end up at miami. Said MAR is a toss up right now and the staff would like to pair him or mcintosh with crowley at rb.

Don't know if the staff is going after him at rb now or if wiltfong is just going by what he plays in hs.
If we really gon land rique I would let him play rb.

Advertisement
Nice! Picking up both of them would change the future of this team for years to come. The impact on other recruits would be almost as important as the impact that those two could make on the field.
I agree with you!! On Haselwood, however, I think the biggest reason is Richt's decision to play N'Kosi. It shows he will play the most talented player regardless if it means sitting down a 5th year senior who led us to an above average season last year. Also, the fact N'Kosi has 3+ years remaining and we have a beast in Jarren Williams waiting in the wings.

For Tyrique - we have been playing young ballers from the jump and they are performing. TS has to see that!! I think he realizes he can ball out right here locally, win big games, and get drafted very high without paying more than $1.50 in toll from where he currently lives. lol no brainer!!!

Advertisement
Back