Willis McGahee IV, '24 Edge Rusher, Palmetto

Advertisement
Even w/ The Bonds, the sons were way better than the fathers.

I’m thinking The Hulls in Hockey, and Marvin Harrison Jr. Joey Porter Jr has a chance to exceed his pops at the next level, but yeah man it’s rare. Either the kid is great & the dad was cool or pops is a legend & the kid doesn’t compare.
Harrison jr ain't on the same planet as his pops. As good as he was he's still greatly underrated. Just think about a team where Reggie Wayne an established Reggie is wr2... That ain't his son.

I remember wanted us to recruit him when he came out..

\I love that dudes game at cb....BEAST
We were recruiting him behind the scenes a lil. That's another one that George Milton and Lennie small over ruled Mike on because his pops had no tie to us and geographically he wasn't located inside of our recruiting blueprint...

I knew this was coming for weeks now. You gotta catch 2 flights & drive an hour and a half to get to Nebraska, and he did it twice on his own dime.

He's a more athletic, less productive Patrick Joyner. He'd be a take under any other UM staff, but Mario is bringing in 5 stars by the bushel. He is gonna eat in Tony White's 3-3-5 defense playing hybrid LB. You can't teach 6'2 220 with a 10.9 100

Advertisement
Harrison jr ain't on the same planet as his pops. As good as he was he's still greatly underrated. Just think about a team where Reggie Wayne an established Reggie is wr2... That ain't his son.
Harrison jr is going to be great though, right?

Harrison jr is going to be great though, right?
Eh. He could be good. I don't think he has the traits to be great. I haven't seen his numbers. But he's not the type runner his pops was and if your not an elite route runner than you better excell in explosiveness. That ain't him either from what I see on tape. Granted I didn't watch allot of osu games. I'd only watch casually because of Taron to see how he was doing. But Harrison Jr it seems physicality is where he stood out. In the NFL that gets allot more difficult then college & if you're not the route runner it's harder to scheme you open so physicality can really come into play. But he's still a kid. He can obviously develope some of that. Especially if he's anything near the worker his old boy was.

Eh. He could be good. I don't think he has the traits to be great. I haven't seen his numbers. But he's not the type runner his pops was and if your not an elite route runner than you better excell in explosiveness. That ain't him either from what I see on tape. Granted I didn't watch allot of osu games. I'd only watch casually because of Taron to see how he was doing. But Harrison Jr it seems physicality is where he stood out. In the NFL that gets allot more difficult then college & if you're not the route runner it's harder to scheme you open so physicality can really come into play. But he's still a kid. He can obviously develope some of that. Especially if he's anything near the worker his old boy was.
You might wanna circle back on the film here. Jr is a stud. Technician route runner, great hands, way better size & length than his pops.

Not saying he will be better than pops, but he looks like a top 10 pick right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back