Willie Williams and Kenny Phillips High School Highlight

Advertisement
my favorite was when KP announced he was signing with Miami while wearing gold fangs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Willie Williams ever actually play a down on defense at Miami? I remember him getting some special teams burn.

Did Willie Williams ever actually play a down on defense at Miami? I remember him getting some special teams burn.

Yes, I believe he showed a lot of flashes as a freshman in a rotational role. Couldn't stay on the field because he didn't have all his assignments down.

Dude could have been a great one

Advertisement
It's sad think of what became of Willie Williams. He looks like a stud in those clips.

hes turned it around. currently is a personal trainer and is working with alot of the young kids in the area. Hes a part of the STRONG ARM team (Rapper Flo Rida ).

Still believed he was ****ed by Randy Shannon. Dont think their personalities ever fit...he played Glen Cook over Willie...thats all you need to know.

Hopefully Willie Williams can redeem his legacy through his new career as a strength and conditioning guy i respect that the guy is still all about Miami on social media and doesn't blame the school for his poor choices.

Advertisement
It's sad think of what became of Willie Williams. He looks like a stud in those clips.

hes turned it around. currently is a personal trainer and is working with alot of the young kids in the area. Hes a part of the STRONG ARM team (Rapper Flo Rida ).

Still believed he was ****ed by Randy Shannon. Dont think their personalities ever fit...he played Glen Cook over Willie...thats all you need to know.

He should've picked FSU.

Had a good game @ VT and was benched a week later against WF, never to be heard from again (except on a police blotter)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

He should've picked FSU.

naw...randy should've played him...and he shouldn't have listened to the boys around the way crying about his pt in his ear.

He should've picked FSU.

naw...randy should've played him...and he shouldn't have listened to the boys around the way crying about his pt in his ear.

Shannon said he freelanced too much. He wanted guys that would be in the right spot even if they couldn't make the play which is why Romeo Davis and Glen Cook played so much.

Advertisement
Back