Willie taggert post game...

Advertisement
Had nothing to with his speech pattern or sounding white. He’s sounds unsure of himself,clueless, corny.

He just lost a close rivalry game after being up 27-7 with 6min to go in the 3rd qtr. And just came from a locker room full of players having to explain to them why there is any reason to keep up the good fight the rest of the season even though he knows this season will be ****. Hes 3-3 at the halfway point and has many more tough games to go.

You guys are clueless if you expected him to walk up there sounding like some professional orator. He probably wanted to get the **** out of there as fast as possible.

It's not a race thing. The dude is corny as ****. He thought that a red leather ***gy backpack was something the kids would like to celebrate turnovers.

Advertisement
Willlie: we’re a strong time, the L won’t get to us
2 minuets later
Willlie: guys were crying in the locker room
So much for being strong

Advertisement
Had nothing to with his speech pattern or sounding white. He’s sounds unsure of himself,clueless, corny.
He sounds perfect for their head coach!!
Think about how long they got to laugh at our "Golden" interviews,.. Or to Randy's "shenanigans",.. Hes perfect there!,.. Y'all leave Willlie alone, he's trying his best

Advertisement
I'm going to get killed for this, but I just want to throw something out there. Has anyone looked into the possibility that this guy isn't actually a good coach? I know how crazy it sounds, I'm just saying maybe think about it. Like try to ignore his amazing record at other schools for a second and think about what it might mean when you let your team give up a 20 pt lead in like 10 minutes, while being unable to score for an entire half game. It probably doesn't mean anything, but just consider it for a second.

In all fairness he was fighting tears back the entire interview. I swear his face looks like he wants to just say this **** hurts dog.

He just lost a close rivalry game after being up 27-7 with 6min to go in the 3rd qtr. And just came from a locker room full of players having to explain to them why there is any reason to keep up the good fight the rest of the season even though he knows this season will be ****. Hes 3-3 at the halfway point and has many more tough games to go.

You guys are clueless if you expected him to walk up there sounding like some professional orator. He probably wanted to get the **** out of there as fast as possible.
Imagine at half time he was all excited being up 20 probably was checking out the Twitter love and then the third quarter happens. Willlie went from heaven to **** in minutes.

Advertisement

How the FSU athletic Dept and admin bought into this is beyond me. Every interview is painful and he’s a horrible speaker.

And this guy had a 20 point lead on us. Still can't get over that.

All that said, pretty smart on his part to play a little more straight at us like his predecessor. Trying to fit his scheme with these players hasn't exactly been a barn burner.

UM

Having proper speech and being an FSU head coach has been @ completely opposite ends of the spectrum for decades.

Anyone notice that not once did he give any credit to the other team that came back on him? Just a bunch of excuses.

tumblr_oj3wcoZrzq1s5rjeao1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back