Willie taggert post game...

Advertisement
Willie is an elite recruiter and offensive mastermind.

We were very fortunate to beat him this time around.

How the FSU athletic Dept and admin bought into this is beyond me. Every interview is painful and he’s a horrible speaker.

Please! We need to be positive about good old willie. The longer he is there the better!!

Advertisement
He knows they have OL problems and he’s up 20 and still trying to sling it around like he’s down 20 so some of this falls on him or whoever’s calling the play’s. We probably don’t win this game without those turnovers.

They fell for the Temple trap. USF was destined to succeed in the AAC, they are the now the 10th largest school in the country, they have more money, and are in a significantly more talented location than almost their entire conference.

He could be an alright coach in the end or just terrible. But USF is not a accurate standard to judge his coaching ability, just like Temple wasn't for Al Golden.

Advertisement
He made them so lame, like who would want to put that backpack on. I would look at fsu as a Golden team if I was a recruit.

Really? He’s a walking cliche machine. He stumbles and fumbles for comments and answers.
He’s corny af

Advertisement
Willie is an elite recruiter and offensive mastermind.

We were very fortunate to beat him this time around.
Please! We need to be positive about good old willie. The longer he is there the better!!

He made them so lame, like who would want to put that backpack on. I would look at fsu as a Golden team if I was a recruit.

Westbrook seems to love it!

Everyone else in the world...laughs.

Advertisement
Had nothing to with his speech pattern or sounding white. He’s sounds unsure of himself,clueless, corny.

Advertisement
Back