Willie Taggert Or Manny Diaz

Willy taggart is an under .500 sh*tty coach, at least with Manny Diaz there is an unknown as a head coach. So I go With the unknown over a proven sh*tty commodity

Hey Brock, if you have any pull in CG, float my name for HC. I’ve never coached at all. That should make me better both of them. Maybe they can give Manny back to Temple and get that four million back. I’ll take the job for 500k plus six million to go steal a top flight OC, DC, and SC guy. Another 5 million for rest of coaches. Only thing I know about football is what Cane football looks like, so I will keep my foot my staff’s rears until it looks like that on Saturday.

Advertisement
Willy taggart is an under .500 sh*tty coach, at least with Manny Diaz there is an unknown as a head coach. So I go With the unknown over a proven sh*tty commodity

This is not even close. Taggart is a joke. He was never even a coordinator before becoming a HC. He had four years total experience in P5 football. He has zero resume to justify him coaching at this level. Nothing about Taggart’s coaching ability justifies him getting jobs; it’s just a bet on his “recruiting” ability, which isn’t even that good in the first place.

Manny has been a DC in the SEC, Big 12, and ACC. Plenty of question marks about Manny, but Taggart is one of the biggest frauds I can remember in cfb coaching history. The guy has never won a bowl game and almost half of his career seasons are losing seasons.

Willie Taggart as of today.

1546809041473.gif

Stop being Nut Swingers. Manny hasn't coached a game. Willie is a proven commodity

Willie went out and got a top notch play caller. Manny has hired average dudes....so far!

I like Manny, but he hasn't done **** yet. We shall see.

Manny Diaz' use of Miami Hurricanes buzzwords will fall on deaf ears if he loses....

Advertisement
Stop being Nut Swingers. Manny hasn't coached a game. Willie is a proven commodity

Willie went out and got a top notch play caller. Manny has hired average dudes....so far!

Manny Diaz' use of Miami Hurricanes buzzwords will fall on deaf ears if he loses....

Some hard hitting analysis right here folks

Advertisement
Some hard hitting analysis right here folks

It is what it is. So far, Manny is doing things like a first-time head coach. Hopefully he gets the results that he wants. If not, the true test will be when he is forced to make tough decisions. People talk about his so-called scheme. News flash, he doesn't run a unique scheme. Manny should concern himself with winning. It should not matter about scheme.

Uncle Willie is a way better coach than ppl give him credit for. Coaching is more than just X's and O's. Manny is still good hire too. And it's about time we get these fair weather fans the **** up out of here. Speaking for me personally, u are either with The U or against it. I will never give up on this University.

The both suck and are inept hires my case is while me and others were laughing at the willie hire sadly anyone with a clue about football was doing the same for the manny hire they both are inept coaches

Only difference is willie recruits better

Advertisement

Proven what? You remember USF was about to fire him until Quinton Flowers saved his *** and got him a P5 job at Oregon which he parlayed into FSU??

Had an average year at Oregon and then sh*t the bed at FSU in his 1st season

Yeah Manny hasn't coached a game as the HC yet but you cant say he's sh*t until he shows you on the field.

Advertisement
Part of being a good coach is having good judgment. Gentlemen, I put to you…

This?

FC806A15-7A9A-40C0-AB87-D94EBD168FB2.jpeg

Or this?

EF096BD1-B6AD-49E4-A0A5-5F32486B6C63.jpeg

No idea how Manny is going to work out, but I know he has better judgment and is quite likely a better coach, which is a low bar when it comes to Tagfart

Mullen is going to run a train on us in the opener on National TV and then use that to poach SoFla all year. But we got the MF'in chain, "dawgs" SMH

Advertisement
Back