Willie Taggart buyout

Advertisement
Their money men are going to eat that & get rid of Willie this season, I'm betting on it.

After FSU gets demolished @ BC next week & UF beats them to finish the season, he's gone.

I used to think they were gonna wait until next year to fire him, but now there's no way they keep him.

He's done.
I literally fear for this mans life.
I mean everyone has a buyout right? Even the coordinators I presume.
Then you have to go get a dude and buy him out.
Don’t see how they can afford Meyer after they pay those bills. Meyer is gonna want to revamp the entire facilities and maybe even some in admin.
And he’s gonna want saban and dabo type money.
Gonna be cheaper to get a Mexican hit man.

Advertisement
I think he gets one more year....

They probably hope he can just keep recruiting bring in kids...

Swallowing that buyout... then buying out another coach.. then paying that coach? Lol

id reckon they wait till it gets to 12.5mill

Advertisement
Advertisement
The beauty of it, is to save his own skin, and show the admin he is serious about righting the ship, he will fire a few coordinators, which also have buyouts. Willie's deal alone is awful(ly good for us), but when you factor in the coaches he will fire? De piñga

Genius move by Taggart to talk the admin into paying his defensive analyst.
Gold Jerey!!! Gold!!!
ShcNeVj.gif

Advertisement
FSU situation is like Auburns. They want Malzahn gone too but his buyout was still high after last year. My buddy whose an AU alum says it will happen after this season, but then he says if Gus pulls a rabbit out of his *** and beats Bama it will but him more time

I literally fear for this mans life.
I mean everyone has a buyout right? Even the coordinators I presume.
Then you have to go get a dude and buy him out.
Don’t see how they can afford Meyer after they pay those bills. Meyer is gonna want to revamp the entire facilities and maybe even some in admin.
And he’s gonna want saban and dabo type money.
Gonna be cheaper to get a Mexican hit man.
He'll probably fire the university president and chancellor and shutter some graduate programs to redirect the money to football. After he revamps university-wide freshman and sophomore curriculum, eliminating all homework and essay-writing (to de-stress new recruits and focus them on film study and playbook), he will refurbish student Union to make it video games and recreation area for athletes only.

Wouldn’t they have to pay for some of then next head coaches buyout where ever he come from also

I'd try to give it Leavitt and keep Briles as OC personally. Leavitt is their version of Butch, and would come dirt cheap.
My thought exactly. It's the cheapest way out, if you're going to go the expensive route of firing Taggart. It's also probably a good hire.

Advertisement
Back