Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
really hope we get him in somehow. Hes on minster in either side of the ball. Cant let a guy like that go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Moise. I wish we could still land him but you take Walker and Williams if you can get him before the kid. We just lost a family as a fanbase I guess but if we aren't willing to sign him as a 21 kid this was always going to be the result.

The staff should have been all over this. This is a fck up if they didn't already work out a soft landing for Moise before closing on Walker. It's a mistake that we didn't stick by Moise who stayed committed to us for two years, and we give it to a kid who flipped twice and has questionable desire to even play the game. I understand the delays with grades and scores were on him. But loyalty should count.

All year we heard they were both going to see this through. Looks like Moise held up his end. He hasn't wavered on his commitment. This doesn't look good.

Advertisement
It’s not Miami fault that he cannot qualify. Willie still has to get things in order and unfortunately this pandemic didn’t help.

Advertisement
All year we heard they were both going to see this through. Looks like Moise held up his end. He hasn't wavered on his commitment. This doesn't look good.
What part of him not being able to qualify don’t y’all understand?!?! Miami honored his commitment, but if he can’t get in... what else are they to do. ****
Cam Williams was in the same boat last year and Miami did all they could to get him in. And the years before that... Dionte Mullins. This doesn’t look bad on Miami at all.

Advertisement
Back