Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

you spew off stuff as if it is facts when you have no inside knowledge, I ask if the article saying he still needs grades to qualify is BS, you say WhAt ArTiClE, I provide a link, you say paywall and ask for a copy and paste.... well guess what the quote says this "Moise still needs the grades to qualify"

So are we back to square one there asshat?

You could also just pay the 2 bucks a month...

I didn't say it as "facts", I said "where's the article".

And...there is no article. There's one random and inaccurate sentence from Barry Jackson.

Let me break this down for you, because you got so ****y when I asked you for the source.

Barry Jackson is WRONG. Flat-out wrong. He wrote that garbage in May. The school year ends in June. There is no way, at this point, that Moise needs "grades" to qualify. He has already retaken his first three years of HS, and he already has grades for 3 out of 4 9-week grading periods. At this point, as long as he doesn't FAIL his final quarter of his final year (which would prevent him from graduating), his grades are pretty much set in stone.

As has been pointed out before, Moise was screwed due to his first three years. He didn't have the grades and core courses to get past the NCAA "academic redshirt" requirement, thus he will be ineligible for his freshman year.

At this point, he has retaken so many classes that his "grades", from the standpoint of BASIC qualification, are fine. He can get into school. He will be ineligible as a freshman, but he can get into school.

Moise no longer has to work on "his grades". His "grades" are done. He needs to finish this month and pass. People close to Moise FOR MONTHS have talked about his final obstacle being the test score. But, sure, because Barry Jackson makes one stupid comment, then we should just ignore what people close to Moise have been saying for months.

Barry Jackson is wrong as many times as he is right. There's nothing anyone can do at this point to "improve their grades". Pass the classes? Sure. Get those credits, get that diploma, yes. But at this point, the grades are no longer fixable. If Miami wants to give Moise an LOI to sign, we could do so. But, in all honesty, we are waiting for the Williams/Walker saga to play out first.

But, hey, Barry Jackson typed a sentence. Must be true (it's not, according to the people close to Moise who know his situation).

Advertisement
I didn't say it as "facts", I said "where's the article".

And...there is no article. There's one random and inaccurate sentence from Barry Jackson.

Let me break this down for you, because you got so ****y when I asked you for the source.

Barry Jackson is WRONG. Flat-out wrong. He wrote that garbage in May. The school year ends in June. There is no way, at this point, that Moise needs "grades" to qualify. He has already retaken his first three years of HS, and he already has grades for 3 out of 4 9-week grading periods. At this point, as long as he doesn't FAIL his final quarter of his final year (which would prevent him from graduating), his grades are pretty much set in stone.

As has been pointed out before, Moise was screwed due to his first three years. He didn't have the grades and core courses to get past the NCAA "academic redshirt" requirement, thus he will be ineligible for his freshman year.

At this point, he has retaken so many classes that his "grades", from the standpoint of BASIC qualification, are fine. He can get into school. He will be ineligible as a freshman, but he can get into school.

Moise no longer has to work on "his grades". His "grades" are done. He needs to finish this month and pass. People close to Moise FOR MONTHS have talked about his final obstacle being the test score. But, sure, because Barry Jackson makes one stupid comment, then we should just ignore what people close to Moise have been saying for months.

Barry Jackson is wrong as many times as he is right. There's nothing anyone can do at this point to "improve their grades". Pass the classes? Sure. Get those credits, get that diploma, yes. But at this point, the grades are no longer fixable. If Miami wants to give Moise an LOI to sign, we could do so. But, in all honesty, we are waiting for the Williams/Walker saga to play out first.

But, hey, Barry Jackson typed a sentence. Must be true (it's not, according to the people close to Moise who know his situation).

Listen bluewaffle, I asked if it was BS. It was in response to the "6 things" you said fans can't comprehend. Seemed like those 6 things were pretty factual statements. I stopped reading after your first sentence. You think typing all that extra stuff makes you more persuasive? Or correct?

Listen bluewaffle, I asked if it was BS. It was in response to the "6 things" you said fans can't comprehend. Seemed like those 6 things were pretty factual statements. I stopped reading after your first sentence. You think typing all that extra stuff makes you more persuasive? Or correct?

Bluewaffle? Oh, I am so hurt and/or offended.

Barry Jackson doesn't know what he is talking about.

All I did was to say "What "article from the herald"?" and you lost your sanity.

There was no article. There was one buried sentence, and Barry Jackson's statement was not factually correct (at least according to everyone around Moise, all of whom say he currently meets the NCAA standards for admission).

Yes, the kid needs his diploma. No, he doesn't need to "work on his grades".

Go back and re-read the last 2 pages. I was polite to you, while you lost your crap and started calling names.

@RVACane I think people are trying to get on my level and just throwing **** out there lol

Advertisement

All I did was to say "What "article from the herald"?" and you lost your sanity.

There was no article. There was one buried sentence, and Barry Jackson's statement was not factually correct (at least according to everyone around Moise, all of whom say he currently meets the NCAA standards for admission).

Go back and re-read the last 2 pages. I was polite to you, while you lost your crap and started calling names.
Bluewaffle.......

Advertisement

lol "oh no he called me a name" calm down jabroni it'll all be over soon...

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

@Mklein13 is one of my favorite posters. My next beer and the one following is an ode to him.

I stand correct, this is from their website

POST-GRADUATE TEAM
Post-graduate student-athletes will compete in a dedicated PG schedule against a minimum of 6 teams during the Fall of 2020. This team will practice with the National Team year-round while also having unrivaled exposure to visiting collegiate programs. Post-graduate student-athletes will not jeopardize their eligibility by enrolling in the program, and they will have the opportunity to develop both on the field and personally prior to committing to the college of their choice.
I'm not sure if I'm drunk or not but pretty sure that says they have a PG program for football.

Advertisement
What in tf is a "Bluewaffle" comment during a FB Convo??....Jesus H Christ this Board is getting Gheyer & Gheyer....

Advertisement
🤣🤣 boys be going in...nothing like a Canes Board...after a long stressful day at work, I've got some really good laughs in and also added a few new words to my vocab tonight....mission accomplished😁

Advertisement
Back