Willie D |‡¦‡¦‡¦‡¦‡| (Hurricane Williams)

Totally random, but we could possibly field 6 Williams on D in 2022 all at the same time!

Christian (Sr) should be a starter at corner with Blades and Ivey gone.
Cameron (RJr) should continue to develop and be in the DE rotation once Greg, Jalen and Qincy are gone.
Quentin (Jr) is already 260 as a Freshman, could be a 285 lb athletic DT with good speed at 4.80.
Chantz (Jr) will be a terror for QBs with his 4.56 speed on an athletic 255 lbs frame.
Avantae (Jr) should be battling for a starting safety spot in year 3 after Hall and Bolden leaves.
James (So) should be starting at either S, Striker, or LB...

They all have prototypical size and speed.
#
NAMEPOSHT
WT
CLASS
22​
Cameron WilliamsDE6'4
240 -> 255​
RFr -> RJr
4.83​
24​
Christian WilliamsCB6'1
195 -> 205​
So -> Sr
4.64​
UA
33​
Chantz WilliamsDE6'4
255 -> 265​
Fr -> Jr
4.56​
UA
31​
Avantae WillamsS6'0
180 -> 200​
Fr -> Jr
4.52​
UA
90​
Quentin WilliamsDL6'4
260 -> 285​
Fr -> Jr
4.80​
20​
James WilliamsS/LB6'5
220 -> 245​
HS -> So
4.6-4.7?​
AA
That’s odd, our defensive end is faster than our cornerback!🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Smith is the most common last name in the United States, followed by Johnson, Miller, Jones, Williams, and Anderson, according to genealogy company Ancestry.com.
I remember years ago when Texas used to be a powerhouse every year, they had three players named Jones who are all very good. They called them Ham Jones, Lam Jones, and Jam Jones
Two of them were actually named Johnny Jones and one was AJ Jones.

Advertisement
1596509517156.png

Starter...

Advertisement
Play by play guys are gonna love calling our games. Saying “Williams makes the tackle,” will make up 45% of there job that day.

Williams causes the fumble, recovered by Williams, who laterals to Williams who scores behind the block of Williams. Sounds like the bugs bunny baseball cartoon

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember years ago when Texas used to be a powerhouse every year, they had three players named Jones who are all very good. They called them Ham Jones, Lam Jones, and Jam Jones
It was either our 94 or 95 team (I think) that had about 8 Jones on it. Aaron, Chris T, Carlos, Larry, Trent, Chris C, KC, were some of them.

And all of them ran like Gazelle...

Advertisement
Back