Willie actually got Briles

Definitely trending up and trending up relative to Miami; especially when last year’s win Miami wasn’t exactly a blowout (of this horrible team with no coaches, OL or OC …).

They’re “better”, by definition that’s trending up.

their saving grace is hiring an OC. they've played worse as the season went on and struggled in recruiting after Taggert promised boosters a number 1 class

Advertisement
Some of you missing the forest for the trees as usual.

It's not about whether or not Briles is the fix, it's that our biggest rival will not tolerate what went on this season-- losing!

(Though it's laughable some of you are trying to dissect a game or two to discredit this move)

It was one year, just one, and there's no, "trust the process", "just needs his guys", "when the OL is better", etc.

Quite the opposite, they responded by hiring the consensus best available coordinator on the market!

If he sucks, they'll do it again. That's the point. We have our thumbs up our asses.
Thisssss!!!

Advertisement
Amazing but not suprising that people actually think fsu is “trending up”
Some of you missing the forest for the trees as usual.

It's not about whether or not Briles is the fix, it's that our biggest rival will not tolerate what went on this season-- losing!

(Though it's laughable some of you are trying to dissect a game or two to discredit this move)

It was one year, just one, and there's no, "trust the process", "just needs his guys", "when the OL is better", etc.

Quite the opposite, they responded by hiring the consensus best available coordinator on the market!

If he sucks, they'll do it again. That's the point. We have our thumbs up our asses.

They hired a head coach with a career losing record and they are paying him 5 million a year.

Compared to Miami they sure as **** are trending up

Keep on slurping Richt you piece of trash

You are obviously a very deep thinker based on your last sentence. You combined an insult AND a slurper shot.

Your mom would be proud,

Definitely trending up and trending up relative to Miami; especially when last year’s win Miami wasn’t exactly a blowout (of this horrible team with no coaches, OL or OC …).

They’re “better”, by definition that’s trending up.

These games are rarely blowouts, regardless of record, But I get your point.

Advertisement
It has been clear for years that we are no longer willing to compete. FSU is going to wreck us while Briles is there. Kid will be a head coach in 3 years.
Us old timers are stuck in the 80's and the 90's. Back then we had a Sam J. and Paul Dee who wanted to win. Now we have a worthless Athletic program and a trash coach who has been given the financial resources to bring in some quality hires and hasn't done squat.

THAT^ was stupid, but they weren’t dumb enough to sit and not force a mid-season OC change and now an OC hire.

FSU is managing while Miami is riding. History of organizational maintenance says the former does better.

Not as stupid as you claiming fsu is “definitely trending up”

I’m interested to see how Briles does against somewhat competent defenses. Also, that OL and QB situation isn’t getting fixed soon but I bet Briles is smart enough to try and scheme around it as much as possible.

Beats implying that they’re not.

The proof is this: if they fail to go to a Bowl next year, it means you (and those who think like you) were right. If they make a bowl, it means they’re … wait for it … a little longer … promise, it’s right there … a little more … “definitely trending up”.

I’m not “implying” they’re not. They went from 10-3 to 5-7 over three seasons. You think that means they are “trending up”

You are not fit to operate a computer

Advertisement
I’m interested to see how Briles does against somewhat competent defenses. Also, that OL and QB situation isn’t getting fixed soon but I bet Briles is smart enough to try and scheme around it as much as possible.

he won't be there long enough for them to add a QB or OL.

Nlt even close, There offensive line is horrific and going to get worse. Theres a possibility that at the start of the season they may have 1 scholly quarterback. Other then Cam Akers there running backs are average and other then Terry there wide recievers suck.

They're going to get Fields

Advertisement
You just fail to recognize the obvious; it’s the whole “clever by half” with you…

At some point, a team has to do things that change the trajectory of where they were. Going back 3 seasons is stupid and is a desperate attempt at making a man brain to find a brain along the yellow brick road.

Jimbo started the trajectory; Taggart (even if you believe he’s over his head) has made inroads to change the direction. They’re better than they were last year (more accurately, they will Ben in my opinion) right now; that’s trending up.

The “obvious” is that they have consistently gotten worse over the last three seasons and have done absolutely nothing to justify your comment that they are “trending up.” But continue making stuff up to pump up fsu

Going back three seasons is stupid? Lmfao, do you know what a trend is?

Amazing but not suprising that people actually think fsu is “trending up”

They may not be “trending up” or whatever that means but they’re doing a lot to try and fix things. A top 15 recruiting class and hiring one of the best offensive minds in the game.

Us? A top 40 class. Problems with the OL? No worries, we flipped a 240 pound OT from App State, got a 2 star from NYC, and a grad transfer from Butler. Solid.

Major issues in the QB room? No worries, we’re bringing in no one.

93rd ranked offense? All good. We’re gonna continue to run the same 90’s offense with better execution.

But hey, at least we handed the keys to a top 5 D to a bartender and a GA.

So yeah, I’d say compared to us, FSU is trending up.

They may not be “trending up” or whatever that means but they’re doing a lot to try and fix things. A top 15 recruiting class and hiring one of the best offensive minds in the game.

Us? A top 40 class. Problems with the OL? No worries, we flipped a 240 pound OT from App State, got a 2 star from NYC, and a grad transfer from Butler. Solid.

Major issues in the QB room? No worries, we’re bringing in no one.

93rd ranked offense? All good. We’re gonna continue to run the same 90’s offense with better execution.

But hey, at least we handed the keys to a top 5 D to a bartender and a GA.

So yeah, I’d say compared to us, FSU is trending up.

@Tad Footeball 😂

Saban can bring on a guy who killed a kid, fsu will bring on briles, but some of yall still think miami still cares about competing? I wish I was still so positive.
I keep saying it but, not only did Richt not hire an OC, he actually changed things on the staff so he could further cement himself as THE OC. He’s actually further from hiring an OC than he ever has been.

We are in a Golden/D’Ohno vortex all over again and there is no escape. Actually we are probably more ****ed here.

Advertisement
Back