Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
This will be a dead program soon living in the past...

Zero dedication to winning and being a powerhouse... the fans will slowly ween off and this will be a dead shell of what it was

This program has been dead for nearly 20 years hombre. It’s been over. Hopefully they fold the program soon

Briles is not the answer just a hot name...who will crash and burn then all the blame will go to willie
....and in 2 years they will be starting over again

Advertisement
Hey guy...read my last post I said my bad 15 years but guess its 17. We suck and will continue to suck. Next year we will be the 4th best team in Florida

Reading comprehension and corrections/edits are kinda irrelevant when we're arguing about win totals from Army, Bob. We're all losers in that type of discourse.

Excuse me. I'm going to go **** myself because a guy that's entire resume sans his daddy (the guy I'd actually be afraid of) involved brief stops in Boca and Houston has joined forces with an incompetent head corch in Tally.

Wake me up after a verrrry overrated UiF gets smoked by Michigan. The level of football in this entire state is junk right now compared to any respectable past standards.

Whether Willie fails or not he is still making necessary changes for the betterment of the program.

Meanwhile we lost all momentum in every facet.

At one point 3 years ago we were the most stable of the big 3. Florida had just fired its coach and hired Mullen. Fisher left FSU and hired Taggart. We had all the momentum going into year 3. Then we **** the bed.

Now UF is gaining steam and FSU is making necessary changes.

We had the chance to nip our slide in bud by hiring a real Qb, Ol, Oc, and ST coach. Atleast these hires would of mitigated some of our negative perception and perhaps would kept some momentum. Atleast in recruiting.

If we fall flat on our face next season... just end the ******* program. Winning 11 games is a must next season. We are already starting to offer kids that are 2star nobodies. Pretty soon we will be back to having a roster full of the Asante Cleveland, Andrew Tallman, Tyler Grimsley, Kelvin Cains of the wold.

Advertisement
It has been clear for years that we are no longer willing to compete. FSU is going to wreck us while Briles is there. Kid will be a head coach in 3 years.
can he block , can he catch a pass ... There ol is a complete trainwreck . They have 2 scholly qbs for now , Francois might leave. Briles hasnt had to play againat any defenses Ucf. Usf laughable

Advertisement
It has been clear for years that we are no longer willing to compete. FSU is going to wreck us while Briles is there. Kid will be a head coach in 3 years.
I think you're modding the wrong board, people are always complaining about experience with our hires. This guy hasn't proven anything on his own and was in the two leagues that don't know how to play defense. FSU made a bad hire with their HC that will not change.

Advertisement
Of all the schools that should be raked across the media coals for hiring Briles... it should be FSU.

Advertisement
Back