2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
I don't get it. The guys I trust most on evals are all saying this guy is a high take. But it doesn't feel like the bigtime programs are after him, or at least not hard recruiting him. I do see Lane at Ole **** is interested. Maryland and FSU, meh .... Is his offer at A&M or Georgia committable?

What's his realistic comparison? If not Langham, Cager or Hankerson, who?

I started to edit it to say “ if he said that “ lol. I know for a fact there‘s power five schools on him hard and some aren’t on his interest list.
15F5D501-CF91-4738-A63A-D38774172553.gif

Advertisement
I don't get it. The guys I trust most on evals are all saying this guy is a high take. But it doesn't feel like the bigtime programs are after him, or at least not hard recruiting him. I do see Lane at Ole **** is interested. Maryland and FSU, meh .... Is his offer at A&M or Georgia committable?

What's his realistic comparison? If not Langham, Cager or Hankerson, who?
Sometimes programs get it wrong. Antonio Brown played at Central Michigan. Giovanni Bernard went to UNC.

Are we getting this kid? Because I watched him at a 7-on-7 tournament last week and he's a grown *** man.
If you were able to watch enough, can you throw us your views on his short area quickness? Difficult to tell in the highlight clips or the horrendous 1 on 1 clips.

Advertisement
Could it be OSucks as the B1G school besides the U? Or are they already too loaded at the WR position to take anymore? I love how Mario will remain relentless on young men regardless. It keeps many more options available than putting too many eggs into 1 basket.

Could it be OSucks as the B1G school besides the U? Or are they already too loaded at the WR position to take anymore? I love how Mario will remain relentless on young men regardless. It keeps many more options available than putting too many eggs into 1 basket.
Manny, Yo!!!

Advertisement
Thats my point though. Gabby is saying that nobody is really recruiting him except for us, it would be hysterical if the team that has recruited and developed WRs better than anyone except maybe Bama was after him.
They have 3 of top 7 WR with a 4th being top 200 iirc. I doubt they want 5 this cycle.

Advertisement
They have 3 of top 7 WR with a 4th being top 200 iirc. I doubt they want 5 this cycle.
Ok wasn’t sure if Taint was looking at Fowles or not. If they’re that stacked already in their 2023 recruiting class I don’t believe they will pursue Fowles then. Could it be Pedo State then?

He's got offers from Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, and Michigan State in the B10

On his 247 profile it says he is "warm" on Ol Miss offer...

Advertisement
Back