2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
He’s a complete wr. He can get vertical , win contested balls and take a short drag/ slant , break a tackle and house it. Reminds of AJ with that aspect.
Is this a scenario where he is good but his younger brother is great?

Advertisement
Good question idk lol
I strongly believe its the latter. Kids want to go through the process. We have been spoiled this cycle where so many kids are deciding this early. I also believe that the staff doesnt mind this, it allows for their boards to develop easier when things are spread out. Less likely to scramble, when the board majorly resets at the end of summer instead of November or December.

I strongly believe its the latter. Kids want to go through the process. We have been spoiled this cycle where so many kids are deciding this early. I also believe that the staff doesnt mind this, it allows for their boards to develop easier when things are spread out. Less likely to scramble, when the board majorly resets at the end of summer instead of November or December.
Especially with no hard 25 scholly cap no sense in not taking the kid.

I've been banging the Fowles drum since day 1 and all I can say is that besides all of the great measurables and numbers etc ... What jumps off the screen to me is very simple. The kid is just a straight up natural. He just has the gift and he loves the game. Getting Fowles should be a priority. We can't let a kid like this slip through our hands.

And he does it with very mediocre qb play. He has to wait for almost all his downfield receptions and it allows the defender to close the gap Fowles’ separation created.

Advertisement
Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Saw 12.72 100m that may be what's scaring teams off.
1658771750303.gif

Seriously… I know that’s not a recent time, and there are other things a WR can have that’s more important (size, hands, route running, etc). So if this coaching staff wants him, then I want him in orange and green. I have complete faith in Mario and Co.

Advertisement
Gaby is 100 percent full of ****. If we don’t take him he’ll be at a power five school. Today i‘d bet on a B10 school.

To be fair to Gaby, he said he looked at Fowles 247 profile and asked about these schools listed on there (Ole Miss, A&M, Maryland, UGA, FSU) specifically and the feedback he got was that none of them were currently actively pursuing him.

He never said no one was currently actively pursuing him. He probably should have asked his source what schools were pursuing him and not just those 5.

To be fair to Gaby, he said he looked at Fowles 247 profile and asked about those schools (Ole Miss, A&M, Maryland, UGA, FSU) specifically and the feedback he got was that none of them were currently actively pursuing him.

He never said no one was currently actively pursuing him. Probably should have asked his source what schools were pursuing him and not just those 5.
I started to edit it to say “ if he said that “ lol. I know for a fact there‘s power five schools on him hard and some aren’t on his interest list.

Bring in anybody that can catch the **** ball consistently cause that’s the problem with our WR room now. This kid been destroying camps all offseason and **** near everybody in south Florida respects this kids game & been vouching for him. Sign me up

Advertisement
To be fair to Gaby, he said he looked at Fowles 247 profile and asked about these schools listed on there (Ole Miss, A&M, Maryland, UGA, FSU) specifically and the feedback he got was that none of them were currently actively pursuing him.

He never said no one was currently actively pursuing him. He probably should have asked his source what schools were pursuing him and not just those 5.
That's not what he said. He went through all 6 teams in the top 6 listed by Fowles.

Advertisement
Back