Will you root against the Canes if it helps Richt get fired?

Will you root against the canes?

• Total voters
Advertisement
My hate for Richt has surpassed my love for the canes. #DestroyMarkRicht
Yes I want Richt to get fired and then the coaches will be banging down the door here, We would have our choice of Saban, Urban or Dabo maybe even Belichek would consider it. Your clueless

Its hard for me to actively want this team to lose. But I'm ******* done with Miami until Blake and mork are fired. How you can be worse than Al Golden and a TWO PLUS YEAR NCAA INVESTIGATION is beyond me

Burn it to the ground
Woo, Sorry to hear that take I-75 go west on I-10, I'm sure Willie will take you.

I never root against the Canes. However, i do hope that any games we lose are shutouts and by huge margins to embarrass the idiots who hire these losers.

This isn't the NFL, losing games doesn't get us better draft picks. If anything, it causes us to lose on more recruits, as we've seen firsthand.

I would never root against the Canes under any circumstances, but I have rooted against the Dolphins once it was clear all that was at stake was a better draft pick.

Advertisement
I'm enough of an A-Hole to want to win everything I do. I hate losing. I've been a Canes fan since Keith Richards took his first heroin shot. I'm realistic. I get we won't win Natty's every year. I just wanna be IN THE CONVERSATION with Clemson.
Don’t be a loser. We will win Nattys again. Clemson, pfffffff, ten years ago those guys had no claim on supremacy. I point this out because we are only limited by the boundaries we give ourselves. Losers say I can’t. We can, we will, and it all starts with Richt being shown the door as soon as possible. If it takes losing to be there, then so be it.

No chance I’m rooting for losses. You never know, we could have a decent season. I’ll temper my expectations and let it play out. I **** sure won’t be having anymore kickoff parties.

Advertisement
I just don't show up, brother.

Did it for Coker. Did it for Shannon. Did it for Golden. Started last year with Richt and will continue to do so.

Empty stadium is one of the few things that might get someone that matters attention

I could never root against Miami because at that point I might as well be a filthy gator or nole, but I won't feel anything when they lose anymore. I was 5 years old last time miami was good so over my lifetime I'm closer to being a browns fan than a patriots fan. Mark richt is technically the most accomplished coach I've seen at Miami and him coupled with the admin have managed to drain the hope out of me that I'll ever see the years you hear so much about.

Don’t be a loser. We will win Nattys again. Clemson, pfffffff, ten years ago those guys had no claim on supremacy. I point this out because we are only limited by the boundaries we give ourselves. Losers say I can’t. We can, we will, and it all starts with Richt being shown the door as soon as possible. If it takes losing to be there, then so be it.
I gotcha man. I'm a bad loser though. And about Natty's, notice I said that I get we can't win them every year. Will we win another in the next 10 years? Yeah, if we get some big balls about us from admin down. Right now, the priority is not there. Take care

Advertisement
I can’t root against the Canes. Too many good times over the decades. It’s not fair to the kids with the U on their helmets. Love the new Canes who just signed as much as the current Canes and past Canes. To paraphrase Silky Johnson, I hate Richt and hope all the bad things in life happen to him.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
The worse it is, the quicker Richt goes.
Do you wanna prolong it and deplete the team of as much talent as possible...
or do you want the fastest coaching change possible?
Your answer will tell you what kind of results you should hope for next year.

Nah as much pain I was in watching dog fights against uva bc duke and gt I still rooted for the canes deep down even though I said they deserved to lose all those games

Advertisement
Back