Will you root against the Canes if it helps Richt get fired?

Will you root against the canes?

• Total voters
Interested to hear some opinions on this.

Did it before and I'll do it again, Yes, it was merely half-hearted but the karma worked. The joy of firing was fleeting when I heard who we hired, somebody else's dumpster fire.

Went through this thread and I'm reading the same dumbass excuses from the last idiot. Don't you people ever learn? Clemson did us a HUGE favor with that beat down. Whiskey needs to do the same, 70 points will do it or 40 with a bench-clearing brawl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm enough of an A-Hole to want to win everything I do. I hate losing. I've been a Canes fan since Keith Richards took his first heroin shot. I'm realistic. I get we won't win Natty's every year. I just wanna be IN THE CONVERSATION with Clemson.
That’s not gonn happen, so now what?

Actively rooting for UM losses is not something I’d do. The anger is gone, so why root for them to lose? Unfortunately, what’s taken the place of that anger is apathy.

Apathy is far worse than anger, because In order to be angry, u have to still care. This past season, during that 4 game skid, I started to not really care. What’s the point of getting upset, we all knew mork wasn’t fixing anything, so why bother caring?

If a lot of you guys are starting to get apathetic like I am, this team is in trouble.

Actively rooting for UM losses is not something I’d do. The anger is gone, so why root for them to lose? Unfortunately, what’s taken the place of that anger is apathy.

Apathy is far worse than anger, because In order to be angry, u have to still care. This past season, during that 4 game skid, I started to not really care. What’s the point of getting upset, we all knew mork wasn’t fixing anything, so why bother caring?

If a lot of you guys are starting to get apathetic like I am, this team is in trouble.

I'm with you my brother .

Advertisement
Poll says 39 "Yes" votes already.

What a joke.
So! In the NFL, if you are guaranteed, with a game 16 loss, the #1 pick of the next year's draft and a sure-fire franchise quarterback, do you try to win the last game? **** No! Well, our #1 pick is a New Coach. Bring on the losses.....

Lets go Badgers !!!
tumblr_na9wd41rkI1qcl8zno2_500.gif

Advertisement
Can’t root against the team. We got to treat this team like our ugly baby. We can make fun of it but not let others make fun of it.

That’s not gonn happen, so now what?
I think we all know what. It's the Rickets show for now. Free reign. Status quo. Perhaps we win a game or 2 more. Or we lose a game or 2 more. Rickets is being given a long rope. If we're in the realm of .500 football again next year, Rickets will still be here. Sucks, but probably true.

Advertisement
Never gonna root against the Canes never, never, never-never-never-never!
I'm with you. To say I'm frustrated is a gross understatement, but to willingly pull against our players on the field ??l No, not now, not ever
And, I'm not really interested in anyone trying to rationalize that hoping for our team to lose is acceptable.

No. But I will spend less time and energy following the team.

I grew up in Tampa. I now live in Los Angeles. Under the current conditions I see no reason to be invested beyond casual interest.

Same with the Bucs, although OT.

Advertisement
No. But I will spend less time and energy following the team.

I grew up in Tampa. I now live in Los Angeles. Under the current conditions I see no reason to be invested beyond casual interest.

Same with the Bucs, although OT.
My teams are also the Bucs and the Canes. It's fiendishly awful.

At this point I’m just done. I don’t know if I will actively root for them to lose but I’m also not going to get emotionally invested in a program that doesn’t give a **** about winning. I simply don’t care anymore.

This. I can't actively root for the team I've loved for decades to lose. But I will find other ways to spend my Saturdays that are less stressful.

Advertisement
Back