Will you root against the Canes if it helps Richt get fired?

Will you root against the canes?

• Total voters
I'm enough of an A-Hole to want to win everything I do. I hate losing. I've been a Canes fan since Keith Richards took his first heroin shot. I'm realistic. I get we won't win Natty's every year. I just wanna be IN THE CONVERSATION with Clemson.

Advertisement
Won’t root against but won’t spend a dime on anything Canes related... except a new hat that I been meaning to get.

Can't root against The U!!!! But will not spend any money on anything Canes related until I see sustained improvement from the entire athletic department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any person who would cheer against The U is Not a real fan! This is a disrespectful post! No matter what the weather, I will always be a TRUE CANE!

Advertisement
This is asinine.....under no circumstance will I root against my Canes. Any of you wishing ill on this team aren't real fans. You just hope things get better and if they don't, he will get rid of himself....but never root against Miami

**** yeah. And I hope everyone who still supports the program under Richt suffers the Trials of the Damned.

Advertisement
At this point I’m just done. I don’t know if I will actively root for them to lose but I’m also not going to get emotionally invested in a program that doesn’t give a **** about winning. I simply don’t care anymore.

1545269346576.gif

I won't ever root against Miami. But I have made the shift mentally to not be upset about losses along the way, recruiting or games, as it is all part of the road to the next fresh start.

Advertisement
Never will root against the Canes. If/when it gets bad enough, decisions are always made - good, bad, or indifferent - that change the direction of any program - including the U.

As ANGRY as I am, man, I can't root for another team. I may laugh during the process, but I will never root against Miami. Even during that 58-0 debacle against Clemson, I was ****ed the entire time, even though I knew the fate of Golden was sealed.

Advertisement
Nope.....can't do it. Whatever happens happens. Me rooting against them isn't going to change a thing.

Advertisement
Back