will we see some unexpected recruiting interest?

Advertisement
Pete's mentioned a couple of times the class is like 95% locked up

Seen this before, but someone help me with the math. We can, and need, to take 25 this year. We're at 19 now, so that puts us in the high 70% range - unless there are 5 silent commits. And silent commits are like unicorns and the Loch Ness monster.

So, we have a decent chunk left to go.

At QB, if Sits continues to do poorly, what about Eason transferring in?

A definite yes in my book but I know that others are against it. Let him sit out next year and then let him compete to be the starting QB after Malik leaves after the 2018 season.

I have seen Kayode Oladele, I think that is how you spell his name, make multiple positive comments on twitter about Miami the past couple days, he attended the game and from my uniformed opinion it looks like we are still recruiting him

I have seen Kayode Oladele, I think that is how you spell his name, make multiple positive comments on twitter about Miami the past couple days, he attended the game and from my uniformed opinion it looks like we are still recruiting him

HE A FRONT RUNNER AND HE LEFT US OUT OF HIS LATEST TOP 5 OR 6 SO **** HIS FACE

Advertisement
now that we are rolling? or is our class pretty much locked up?

I can't wait to see what surprise recruits jump in the mix with our Canes, because we all know their were a lot of recruits interested in our Canes but was playing the game because of course they wanted to see how the season will go in Coral Gables.. ANY INFO on any surprises thus far??

We need to add 3 LB in this class

I agree, I just wonder IF Diaz and Richt have any plans on moving a few current DBs to LB because of the possible class we have coming in?? I just figured it could be a possibility because the staff haven't really targeted too many LBs this class SO maybe they have a few current DBs they might be thinking about switching to LB!!

A. Carter- he's over 6'1 and has the size to be a OLB
D. Smith- he's over 6'2 and has the size to be a OLB

Now that one LB we might sign could be a candidate to be a MLB...

ONLY A THOUGHT....

Advertisement

Kid was severely abused in the camps. Don't want.

Probably was our top target at DE prior to Paradise Camp and he was close to a commitment to us. He was owned by every OL there and the staff told him they'd re-evaluate during the season.

No idea how he is doing this season but I doubt there is much interest there.

Advertisement
Adding 3 linebackers in a down year of talent nationwide that we have a chance at would be stupid af especially if we plan to do that in 2019...can’t load up with jags period...

Adding 3 linebackers in a down year of talent nationwide that we have a chance at would be stupid af especially if we plan to do that in 2019...can’t load up with jags period...

Its a down year for sure at LB but we're also not in it for the top-rated kids this year.

The staff's direction towards that position will start to show at the end of this month imo with Pinckney out.

Kid was severely abused in the camps. Don't want.

Yep. Non committable offer . So no offer

Advertisement
Well we know Bookie and Micah parsons want in but coaches wont take em

Man, I don't know about that, especially with Micah Parsons? Kid is elite and I think Pastor Richt, Kul and Manny can harness that animal. I might understand Bookie cause we loaded at DB and you may not want any drama.
If this is so and we turning down 5 Stars, then we definitely back!

Advertisement
Back