Will we make a bowl game?

I say yes, but barely. I say 6-6.
- We will lose badly to Clemson. TVD is good for 3 pics that game.
- Win VA. (They are terrible, might be worst team on our schedule minus Bethune Cookman). If we lose to VA, we should just fire everyone and shut down the program.
- 50-50 we beat NC State.
- 50-50 we beat Boston College in Chestnut hill in late November.
We’ll split one of the two between BC and NC State.
- FSU loss ( Rivalry game, so I think we’ll keep it close, but I said that about NC and that game really wasn’t close).
- Louisville is a loss.

6-6, huge improvement from the 5-7 season we had last year. Lol.

Advertisement
I say yes, but barely. I say 6-6.
- We will lose badly to Clemson. TVD is good for 3 pics that game.
- Win VA. (They are terrible, might be worst team on our schedule minus Bethune Cookman). If we lose to VA, we should just fire everyone and shut down the program.
- 50-50 we beat NC State.
- 50-50 we beat Boston College in Chestnut hill in late November.
We’ll split one of the two between BC and NC State.
- FSU loss ( Rivalry game, so I think we’ll keep it close, but I said that about NC and that game really wasn’t close).
- Louisville is a loss.

6-6, huge improvement from the 5-7 season we had last year. Lol.
Glad you added "Lol." For a while, I thought you were serious.

Glad you added "Lol." For a while, I thought you were serious.
No, I don’t think a one game improvement is moving the needle or getting this program anywhere.

Considering, this program has invested well over $100 million more with the hire of Mario, Radakovich, coordinators (including Gattis Buyout), position coaches, support staff, increased recruiting budget, nutrition, NIL etc.

I’m in shock and honestly at a complete loss. How we can be this bad and show zero improvement after all the investment we have put in this program.
Two seasons of Mario and $100 million later, we have a one game win against a mediocre A&M team to show for it.

It’s like an unbelievably bad dream.

Advertisement
I say we just squeeze in at 6-6
Yes, we will, but if Mario has us at 7-5 or worse at the end of the year, the death spiral will have started and we will have a new coach in 2 years.

In other news - if we had gone with the Lane Train, we would be in the top 15 at minimum. Oh, well. Hoping Mario can salvage this thing.

Man there are some really emotional posters this week. Last week was far worse as it was an easy win. This week was a toss up game and we lost by 10 on the road.

We are heading for a 7-5/8-4 record. If 7-5, we likely get an easier bowl opponent thus a win. 8-4, means a tougher opponent and coaching matters a ton for bowl games so a likely loss. Thus, 8-5 should be our final record.

Man there are some really emotional posters this week. Last week was far worse as it was an easy win. This week was a toss up game and we lost by 10 on the road.
It's more about how we lost, turnovers, dumb penalties, crap o-line and defensive play. It's not like we played well and lost, we played like crap...again.

//and yes, I'm very emotional right now...I'm tired of it.

Advertisement
I don't even know any more. This team is bipolar and stopped taking their 250mg Depakene meds. We'll either get the 400+ passing yards TVD or the weeping on the bench looking lost as **** TVD--pretty much a luck of the draw until they get back on the regimen.

Correct.

This is a likely 5-6 loss squad depending on Clemson game.

Yup. If we manage to squeeze out a win against Clemson, we might get 7 wins or miraculously, 8. If not, this could be another 5-7 year if we’re not careful. And, we are healthy, too! Imagine if we get some key injuries…

Advertisement
Clemson - 4-2 (Duke, FSU) had a bye this week
UVA 1-5 (Tenn, JMU, NCSt, Maryland, BC) had a bye this week, plays UNC before us.
@NCSt - 4-3 (ND, UL, Duke) has a bye this week. Plays Clemson before us. No quality wins.
@FSU - 6-0 has two road games (@Wake/@Pitt) before us
UL - 6-1 (Pitt) has three total road games (WTF) and UVA before us.
[BGCOLOR=initial]@BC 3-3 (N Ill, FSU, UL) plaus @Pitt bfore us. no quality wins[/BGCOLOR]

BC, NCSt, GT are all similar
UVA is dog**** bad

Clemson/UL are good teams
FSU should be a fight no matter what the record

Advertisement
I knew better than to check this board the full week after the GT game.

I thought 8-4 before the season, hopes shot up to 10-2 after the 4-0 start

I've settled back on 8-4 with a shot at 9-3.

GT game is difference between 9 and 10 win season in my eyes, which blows

Advertisement
Back