Will we make a bowl game?

Advertisement
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Don't know we have two more practically guaranteed L's on the schedule and we are always up for losing games we shouldn't so it's very possible.

Mario will make sure we go 5-7 before we go 6-6. Gotta get ahead on the recruiting trail. I’m hearing the 2025 DL class is set to be legendary

Advertisement
It will depend if the offensive changes its approach, it sucks. Offense ain’t do jack Shii the 2nd half. Thats unacceptable. Mario and Shannon need to go back to the drawing board and change their approach…go more air raid, stop with the hb dive and tight formations. Spread the field and get the ball to your speedsters. Shii is not complicated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
6-6, 6-7 after the bowl game

Mario’s a broken man. I can’t fathom the unrelenting heat this guy is getting. I’d bet within a year or two he fakes a heart attack and steps down but it’s not like the university would make a good hire anyway. So Mario, no Mario, it really doesn’t matter, unfortunately.

Being a Cane is like nothing else in good times and bad. Unfortunately the bad times have greatly outweighed the good the past two decades.

The storyline is Coach Prime will barely get into a Bowl Game and face his Old Nemesis, the Miami Hurricanes...Who he will heroically beat in the Bowl game.

It's the narrative folks, trust me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back