Will We Beat A&M?

Will we beat Texas A&M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
We gonna test their physicality early. Same game plan Mario used against Ohio State last season, which kinda caught them off guard. See if we can move their D-Line and exert our will. Gattis will also pull out a gimmick or (two) early as well.

Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't.

They have a feast or famine offense. An early explosive play on their end would be deflating.

Advertisement
Man I do this every weekend. Not just on Miami games. Thanks but no thanks.
Soooo, you like giving away money?

If you really think a&m is going to win, but not by more than 7 or 9 or whatever the spread is, you take the points - where the juice is only 110 instead of 290. I mean, unless you're laying 10 dimes, there is not enough meat on the bone at -290 (even then, there are easier ways to make 3 grand). If you're going to lay a buck just to win $35, you're better off betting that 100 on a pass line bet at the craps table. That's not an opinion, it's math.

Sorry for the delayed thread bump.

Soooo, you like giving away money?

If you really think a&m is going to win, but not by more than 7 or 9 or whatever the spread is, you take the points - where the juice is only 110 instead of 290. I mean, unless you're laying 10 dimes, there is not enough meat on the bone at -290 (even then, there are easier ways to make 3 grand). If you're going to lay a buck just to win $35, you're better off betting that 100 on a pass line bet at the craps table. That's not an opinion, it's math.

Sorry for the delayed thread bump.

I pick winners, not spreads (unless I like a dog). ML parlays and ML straight action mainly. I'm in the gambling thread with it.

I pick winners, not spreads (unless I like a dog). ML parlays and ML straight action mainly. I'm in the gambling thread with it.
Fair enough. Everyone's got a system. But that's -------^ a bookie's wet dream.

Advertisement
I’d feel better if it were a noon or 330 game. Kyle field at night is Crazy. But we have Van Dimes and Josh Gattis so it’s possible, I just don’t know how probable it is

I
We gonna test their physicality early. Same game plan Mario used against Ohio State last season, which kinda caught them off guard. See if we can move their D-Line and exert our will. Gattis will also pull out a gimmick or (two) early as well.

Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't.

They have a feast or famine offense. An early explosive play on their end would be deflating.
I want the ball. A TD gives more confidence than a 3 & out.

Advertisement
Gattis did well when his RBs converted at will. A&M is not going to allow that.

Advertisement
Me getting ready for the ATM game...

1662645806100.png

I guessed 17-13 us. I got the 17 part right just for the other team lol. this game played out as I thought in terms of scoring

Advertisement
Back