Will we be bowl eligible?

Yes. We will be playing the topped ranked junior college' "from Cuba". I believe in Cuba that would be the Guantanamo Jihadist.

Advertisement
We need to win two more.

Remaining schedule:
10/31 @ Duke 6-1
11/7 Virginia 2-5
11/14 @ North Carolina 6-1
11/21 Georgia Tech 3-5
11/27 @ Pittsburgh 6-1

at best 2 wins, most likely 1, but who really gives a ****. Who wants to see us humiliated in yet another bowl loss...now if we switch coaches now that's a different story.

Hope not.
If we go to bowl and win it....that would be the kind of thing our admin could spin as progress.
Never understimate how out of touch they are.

It might be a good thing if we are bowl eligible. Assuming Golden is already going to be fired at the end of the season or whenever. If we can name a coach prior to the bowl game he can be there to watch and it will give the players a chance to prove what they can do in front of the new coach as a spectator as well as give him a chance to evaluate them live one time to get a head start on the offseason.

I might be overthinking this but it really can't hurt. Unless it somehow keeps golden's job then **** no

You're not overthinking it at all. Theoretically we absolutely want to be bowl eligible for all the reasons you mentioned. Realistically it's almost hard to even want until Golden is officially fired because nobody trusts Flake or the BoT. Every extra practice post-Golden (even if the new HC is just "observing") would be extremely valuable though so that's one of the reasons they should just fire him now.

That's what I was thinking. I know McElwain observed and everything at UF. As long as the interim staff is in charge I'd like to be bowl eligible. A bowl win, especially if its an *** kicking could really get this program moving in the right direction going into the offseason transition of a new staff.

does it matter your fcking idiot

Given current events, apparently the answer is yes. Unless they consider promoting a Golden underling to HC.

I was hoping if Golden stayed coach that they would fall short, but I'm guessing you assumed otherwise given your marginally intelligible response.

Advertisement
So we are bowl eligible and it seems that it doesn't matter to BALLHAWKU.

But the rest of us are overjoyed.

Advertisement
Back