Will TVD be among top QBs on the draft board in 2023?

Advertisement
This is why I think Garcia would be smart to stay at UM. He can continue to develop and still have 2-3 years as a starter depending on when TVD decides to declare for the draft.

Next season could be his last. He has great size, can move. Could he be amongst the top quarterbacks for the 2023 class? Especially if someone like Kiffin is the coach next year?
Is this a joke. What is in the Kool Aid. I like the kid but amongst the TOP is a stretch.

Is this a joke. What is in the Kool Aid. I like the kid but amongst the TOP is a stretch.

Some pretty informed posts, complete with numbers that say otherwise. You are the first in the other direction, care to expound further my good man?

Advertisement
The NFL doesn’t draft quarterbacks in round 1 if they dont play in the SEC?

In 2018, Baker Mayfield went 1st, Sam Darnold went 3rd, Josh Allen went 7th, Josh Rosen went 10th.
Justin Hebert went 6th two years ago.
Daniel Jones also went 6th three years ago, but is was the Giants.
Trevor Lawrence went 1st overall.
Trey Lance went 3rd, and he was from an FCS program.

The answer is no. TVD will gain a bunch of weight and develop knee issues as a result, which will change his throwing motion, which will injure his shoulder and elbow, and he will be out of football before 2023 and working for the Boston Syndicate as a fat enforcer.

Advertisement
The NFL doesn’t draft quarterbacks in round 1 if they dont play in the SEC?

In 2018, Baker Mayfield went 1st, Sam Darnold went 3rd, Josh Allen went 7th, Josh Rosen went 10th.
You mentioned highly rated stars or was on a winning team. Enough said. TVD is just hyper on this board

He's a quick learner. I like how he took a quick look to the left to give Restrepo the rom he needed for the TD. Also, he mentioned that Duke ran a totally different scheme than they had all year, yet we can tell he figured it out quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back