Will Trayon Gray Move back to WR?

The Svengali

Sophomore
I hope so, because I think this is his best position; I also think he could be a difference maker there. He could be an Anquon Boldin type player for us.

I have not heard anything, but I am just tossing this out there for discussion.

Advertisement
I hope so, because I think this is his best position; I also think he could be a difference maker there. He could be an Anquon Boldin type player for us.

I have not heard anything, but I am just tossing this out there for discussion.

Move back? When did he play wide receiver?

Advertisement
uh, he's never been a wr at UM so he can't move back. i'd rather see him become our starting rb.

I spoke with Trayone directly. he said he is staying at RB. its still early though. they may try him at WR in spring who knows.

Advertisement
He is right now sitting behind Edwards, Yearby, Walton and at best is tied with Tucker. If I were him, I'd be pleading to be moved to receiver, we really don't have another off the ball outside receiver outside of Coley. Maybe Lewis could do it but I wouldn't wanna have to reley on him.

Be interesting to see what type of Spring this young man has. Will Edwards participate? If TG can show some power and big play ability, which we all think he has, he is very much in the mold of Richt's big back type (Gurley, Chubb).
In my opinion though he needs to make a move with this new staff this Spring or risk being buried for good.

Advertisement
who says he's sitting behind all those guys? i believe he'll get a fresh start and they'll all be even heading into spring. richt likes big backs and he has to be intrigued by gray.

who says he's sitting behind all those guys? i believe he'll get a fresh start and they'll all be even heading into spring. richt likes big backs and he has to be intrigued by gray.

Lol he isnt even close to being one of our more talented backs. Gus Edwards is garbage but even he has a better chance of Richt falling in love with him than Gray does.

I have never seen so much love for some random mediocre player that barely plays as Gray gets here. Its like the opposite of Trent Harris lol.

Advertisement
He is right now sitting behind Edwards, Yearby, Walton and at best is tied with Tucker. If I were him, I'd be pleading to be moved to receiver, we really don't have another off the ball outside receiver outside of Coley. Maybe Lewis could do it but I wouldn't wanna have to reley on him.

no he is not, clean slate with this new staff, all positions are up for grabs

Advertisement
Back