Will there be a Periscope steam?

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with execution but the way we are aligning and formations. Lots of way to skin a cat. We just don’t look like the kind of team that’s going to be able to tempo teams and run a fast paced offense we’ve all been clamoring for.
Enos hasn't been brought in to tempo teams and run a fast paced offence.

I imagine coach Enos has mumbled what the **** to himself more the last couple months than he has ever before...

Advertisement
**** Williams looks good, but he has to make that throw in the endzone. He had it

Advertisement
LB lack of depth is all Manny's fault

Well we got a few good ones coming on campus soon, and FOUR that are out injured, and Charles Perry transferred last year. Plus we moved Joyner to Defensive End. I don't think Linebacker depth is a real problem, more bad luck than mismanagement in my opinion.

Advertisement
From what im seeing so far this battle is betweeen kosi and jarren. Both led the team to the goal line 3 straight drives kosi has to get better in goal line passing. Miss two tds that turned into two field goals and one missed field goal.

If i never read reports id say Jarren then kosi.

No comment on tate. Feel bad for him.

OL exceeded my expectations today. Definitely a lot of work to do, but they had a good day.

We are too thin. This is atleast a 3 year project for Enos

I really wanted to see Tate have better quality reps. I guess he is 3rd string

Advertisement
From what I have seen on Periscope, our QB play will improve but not by a lot. All 3 of these kids are struggling to do basic QB things like hit open receivers. I stand by the prediction we feauture the 3 rb and 3 tell untill a QB settles in

OL exceeded my expectations today. Definitely a lot of work to do, but they had a good day.

We are too thin. This is atleast a 3 year project for Enos

I really wanted to see Tate have better quality reps. I guess he is 3rd string

This is far from a 3 year project. “If” it is we hired the wrong guy it’s simple

Advertisement
Back