Will there be a Periscope steam?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna lie, this scrimmage bums me out. We need some serious strides between now and August 24th.
LOL . Our offense is night and day and thats all I needed to see. Have zero concerns about the D . I mean you can have your opinion but seems kinda silly . If anything everything since the second Diaz was hired as been the 180 from what we have experienced for 15 years.

I mean they’ve only had their same systems installed for years while we’re trying to figure ours out

Has nothing to do with execution but the way we are aligning and formations. Lots of way to skin a cat. We just don’t look like the kind of team that’s going to be able to tempo teams and run a fast paced offense we’ve all been clamoring for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tate looks bad.
Needs work for sure. He had a good strike on that series, and another good one that was dropped by a walkon. But then fell down or something like that and threw a bad pass on 3rd down

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with execution but the way we are aligning and formations. Lots of way to skin a cat. We just don’t look like the kind of team that’s going to be able to tempo teams and run a fast paced offense we’ve all been clamoring for.
Nothing sillier then overreaction ( good or bad ) coming out of a scrimmage or practice. We really ain't going to know much about this team til mid September/October . I ain't going to judge them much at all til the team has 3-4 games under their belt with new coaches .

Advertisement
Back