Will The Media Attack Nebraska Now?

252cane

All-ACC
Beat michigan state on a td pass that showed on replay the wr clearly stepped out of bounds. Will they demand nebraska give the victory back and talk **** for almost a week?

Advertisement
UM is like a Republican presedential candidate, Nebraska is like Duke, a Hillary...Not a chance.

Advertisement
He didn't just step out of bounds, he was way out of bounds. Holy mother of GOD, how do you let that play stand?

EDIT: The ref's say he was pushed out of bounds, but the best I could see, he ran out on his own with the DB in his front hip pocket. IMHO, Michigan State got robbed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/ESPNRobertSmith/status/663200688877477888
tweet by Robert Smith:
Gotta feel good for those #Nebraska kids after all their close losses. Way to go big Red!

mind you, this is the same idiot who screamed bloody murder that Duke got shafted and wanted Miami to forfeit their win. he's getting blasted on Twitter for being a hypocrite lol

This is disturbing. Yes disturbing and on a few levels. This whole anti UM bias is to the point of being pathological. The entire thing is bizarre, irrational and completely severed from reality. The fact that dozens and dozens of media personalities chose to embrace something so blatantly dishonest and destructive is frankly beyond my ability to comprehend. What makes this deranged phenomenon even more perplexing is the fact that the vast majority of these people are fully grown and well educated adults. These are professionals that make their living watching, analyzing and discussing sports.

I would have a very difficult time trying to articulate just how overwhelming it is for me to sit here and process how all of these well educated professional adults could consciously chose to take part in such blatantly immature, hypocritical and malicious nonsense. Isn't it about time that this insanity was confronted? I don't have the words to sufficiently describe how appalling and despicable I find this behavior to be. For how much longer are we just going to sit idly by while these self righteous montebanks continue to deficate on all of the hard work these young men put in everyday? For how much longer are we going to sit here and allow these spineless jackals to maliciously slander these kids that proudly represent the University of Miami? These young men have never done anything to any of these media hacks to deserve the onslaught of vile hatred continuously levelled at them yet the attacks persist.

It's about **** time that someone with some intestinal fortitude called these people out for the vicious hate mongers that they are! Isn't it about **** time that someone asked what it is that they are so scared of? Why are they so terrified of confident and talented black athletes playing football with passion and enthusiasm at the highest levels? They seem to be fine with it as long as said African American athletes do so at an establishment institution like Alabama, Notre Dame, or Ohio St. How is it possible that no one has challenged the media's lazy and dishonest stereotyping of these young men that represent the University of Miami? Is it because the good ol boy network of traditional college football still resent the fact that a bunch of outspoken, brash and uber talented inner city kids at a small private school in Miami had a blast running roughshod of the sacred cows of college football? Is this our punishment for running train on their cookie cutter establishment? When exactly did golf etiquette begin to inbue the fabric of college football? When did it become so important to make doubly sure that no ones feelings get hurt? I'm guessing it was probably around the same time that a bunch of hungry and talented inner city kids from South Florida decided to crash the establishment party without an invitation and radically redifine the landscape of modern era college football. Here's to doing it again!

Last edited:
tweet by Robert Smith:
Gotta feel good for those #Nebraska kids after all their close losses. Way to go big Red!

mind you, this is the same idiot who screamed bloody murder that Duke got shafted and wanted Miami to forfeit their win. he's getting blasted on Twitter for being a hypocrite lol

This is disturbing. Yes disturbing and on a few levels. This whole anti UM bias is to the point of being pathological. The entire thing is bizarre, irrational and completely severed from reality. The fact that dozens and dozens of media personalities chose to embrace something so blatantly dishonest and destructive is frankly beyond my ability to comprehend. What makes this deranged phenomenon even more perplexing is the fact that the vast majority of these people are fully grown and well educated adults. These are professionals that make their living watching, analyzing and discussing sports.

I would have a very difficult time trying to articulate just how overwhelming it is for me to sit here and process how all of these well educated professional adults could consciously chose to take part in such blatantly immature, hypocritical and malicious nonsense. Isn't it about time that this insanity was confronted? I don't have the words to sufficiently describe how appalling and despicable I find this behavior to be. For how much longer are we just going to sit idly by while these self righteous montebanks continue to deficate on all of the hard work these young men put in e everyday? For how much longer are we going to sit here and allow these spineless jackals to maliciously slander these kids that proudly represent the University of Miami? These young men have never done anything to any of these media hacks to deserve the onslaught of vile hatred continuously levelled at them yet the attacks persist.

It's about **** time that someone with some intestinal fortitude called these people out for the vicious hate mongers that they are! Isn't it about **** time that someone asked what it is that they are so scared of? Why are they so terrified of confident and talented black athletes playing football with passion and enthusiasm at the highest levels? They seem to be fine with it as long as said African American athletes do so at an establishment institution like Alabama, Notre Dame, or Ohio St. How is it possible that no one has challenged the media's lazy and dishonest stereotyping of these young men that represent the University of Miami? Is it because the good ol boy network of traditional college football still resent the fact that a bunch of outspoken, brash and uber talented inner city kids at a small private school in Miami had a blast running roughshod of the sacred cows of college football? Is this our punishment for running train on their cookie cutter establishment? When exactly did golf etiquette begin to inbue the fabric of college football? When did it become so important to make doubly sure that no ones feelings got hurt? I'm guessing it was probably around the same time that a bunch of hungry and talented inner city kids from South Florida decided to crash the establishment party without an invitation and radically redifine the landscape of modern era college football. Here's to doing it again!

Money post!

Spot on.

Yeah, who cares if the national media hates us? A good coach will make that a recruiting tool. Just win and let the hate flow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born and raised in South Florida I never realized how hated we really were. I've been in charlotte nc for almost 8 years and I hear it all the time and we've been really bad. I'm used to the trailer hasse morons and Gayturds hating us but I'm talking about pretty much everyone hates miami. Someone will walk by my desk and notice the canes helmet and make a comment. I'll ask are you a semenhole fan? The response is never yes. Then I ask why? Never a good answer, they just never liked Miami.

I just smile and throw up the U. F-ck em!

And Bring Back Butch!!!!!
image.jpg

tweet by Robert Smith:

I would have a very difficult time trying to articulate just how overwhelming it is for me to sit here and process how all of these well educated professional adults could consciously chose to take part in such blatantly immature, hypocritical and malicious nonsense. Isn't it about time that this insanity was confronted? I don't have the words to sufficiently describe how appalling and despicable I find this behavior to be. For how much longer are we just going to sit idly by while these self righteous montebanks continue to deficate on all of the hard work these young men put in everyday? For how much longer are we going to sit here and allow these spineless jackals to maliciously slander these kids that proudly represent the University of Miami? These young men have never done anything to any of these media hacks to deserve the onslaught of vile hatred continuously levelled at them yet the attacks persist.

It's about **** time that someone with some intestinal fortitude called these people out for the vicious hate mongers that they are! Isn't it about **** time that someone asked what it is that they are so scared of? Why are they so terrified of confident and talented black athletes playing football with passion and enthusiasm at the highest levels? They seem to be fine with it as long as said African American athletes do so at an establishment institution like Alabama, Notre Dame, or Ohio St. How is it possible that no one has challenged the media's lazy and dishonest stereotyping of these young men that represent the University of Miami? Is it because the good ol boy network of traditional college football still resent the fact that a bunch of outspoken, brash and uber talented inner city kids at a small private school in Miami had a blast running roughshod of the sacred cows of college football? Is this our punishment for running train on their cookie cutter establishment? When exactly did golf etiquette begin to inbue the fabric of college football? When did it become so important to make doubly sure that no ones feelings get hurt? I'm guessing it was probably around the same time that a bunch of hungry and talented inner city kids from South Florida decided to crash the establishment party without an invitation and radically redifine the landscape of modern era college football. Here's to doing it again!

Great post. I know many fine people who decry injustice, racism, profiling, and prejudice. Yet, those same people reflexively portray college football players, and most especially Canes, as hoodlums and unintelligent people who don't belong on a college campus. Those well meaning people should do some self-reflection. Why do they criticize college football today? Do they think that Bear Bryant's all white teams of the pre-Civil Rights era were composed of Rhodes Scholars? What is different today? Why do those fine people get so upset when they see self-confident young men performing at a high level in a Cane uniform?

UM and its coaches should turn the negative images into positives for recruiting and balling. The young men that you described should know that at the U they can use their talent, intelligence, creativity and passion to be who they want to be instead of who society says they should be.

Born and raised in South Florida I never realized how hated we really were. I've been in charlotte nc for almost 8 years and I hear it all the time and we've been really bad. I'm used to the trailer hasse morons and Gayturds hating us but I'm talking about pretty much everyone hates miami. Someone will walk by my desk and notice the canes helmet and make a comment. I'll ask are you a semenhole fan? The response is never yes. Then I ask why? Never a good answer, they just never liked Miami.

I just smile and throw up the U. F-ck em!

And Bring Back Butch!!!!!
View attachment 33514

+

Advertisement
Back