Will the Canes finally show up in a big game under Golden?

CanesGotSWAG!

Thunderdome
I feel the team has the potential to win this game coming up. However, I am a little skeptical about the team showing up because we haven't in a big game in a few years. I will be disappointed if we lose, but I will be content if even we play a close loss to the GAYtors.

Advertisement
Prepared to get bashed brother. I believe this team has a lot more inner strength and we will not have the debacles we had at KSU and w/the domers. I believe we will win. I posted a thread that was similiar asking if Duke would have that big time game, but it was misconstrued and perhaps I didn't ask the question properly. I keep hearing the old Canes indicating big time players make big time plays. We have big time players and hopefully they make the big time plays in the big games in the big moments all year.

For me Miami has everything going for them to win this game on Saturday. They have a full crowd to play in front of, that is not a FSU game at home. Game will be nationally televised. All the recruits will be there. They just have to execute the game plan to perfection. Put pressure on Driskel, knock him down and force bad decisions on him. Oline has to protect Morris and Wr's HAVE to catch the ball.

wtf is up with all these dbags bringing negative energy the week of our biggest game?

wanna be little *****...then do it as part of a conversation in a thread that's open already about the game. Don't start new threads to help spread this garbage

Advertisement
Prepared to get bashed brother. I believe this team has a lot more inner strength and we will not have the debacles we had at KSU and w/the domers. I believe we will win. I posted a thread that was similiar asking if Duke would have that big time game, but it was misconstrued and perhaps I didn't ask the question properly. I keep hearing the old Canes indicating big time players make big time plays. We have big time players and hopefully they make the big time plays in the big games in the big moments all year.

I'm sure I will get bashed. It seems like the people that question things and are skeptical aren't in the least bit popular on this site. We had a bad 5 years in a row, you really can't give the team the benefit of the doubt like back in the day. The Oline really worries me especially. They still seam as soft as baby **** to me.

I feel the team has the potential to win this game coming up. However, I am a little skeptical about the team showing up because we haven't in a big game in a few years. I will be disappointed if we lose, but I will be content if even we play a close loss to the GAYtors.

You should change your name from canes got swag to "I'm a pusssy."

We played three GREAT teams last year..

ND, KSU and FSU

Vt was a bad team last year

all three teams played in BCS bowls and all three had heisman guys and 2 were on the road...

we lacked players and depth yet hung with FSU..until guess what Depth kicked in

No less the amount of first rounders we faced...

Golden when he has a legit top15 team in talent and depth will coach with the best of them..

Coach Golden put dorsett in the position to catch those balls last year with ND...who dropped them

coach Golden did nit fumble the ball at KSU or FSU..

or last week....perryman late hits, Dorsett horrible routes or Morris not thinking like a senior....

The issue I have in any games is short yardage...

We suck at 3 and 1...we come intight and have 17 guys at 300 lbs each in a pile...we need to change our 3rd and short strategies spread the field use our speed...

Advertisement

I'm sure I will get bashed. It seems like the people that question things and are skeptical aren't in the least bit popular on this site. We had a bad 5 years in a row, you really can't give the team the benefit of the doubt like back in the day. The Oline really worries me especially. They still seam as soft as baby **** to me.

learn to do something that real fans do.... SUPPORT THEIR TEAM

comepingas like you only wanna show love after we succeed but wont support on the way to the top

My lone qualm with this site is the abject lack of initiative when it comes to banning obvious trolls. You don't have to even click on a thread to know it's one of three or four posters. As someone who has moderated before, it is so easy to eliminate them. And a site with this much traffic would not suffer in the least.

I fully expect us to play much better than we did this past Friday against FAU, that doesn't necessarily mean it will be good enought to beat UF. But, I truly believe our guys will lay it all on the line.

Advertisement
My lone qualm with this site is the abject lack of initiative when it comes to banning obvious trolls. You don't have to even click on a thread to know it's one of three or four posters. As someone who has moderated before, it is so easy to eliminate them. And a site with this much traffic would not suffer in the least.

So you basically want everyone to have nothing put praise for the Canes, even though it isn't deserved yet? If everyone looked through Cane colored glasses, this board would be a big circle jerk. When the team warrants praise, I will give praise.

Advertisement
I think you got lost on your way to www.Big****ingF@ggotsChuggingJizzz.org, OP, you ******* piece of ****.

This is what happens when you lose for years and years, we were a swagged out bunch. Now the fans are skeptical and rightfully so, it didnt need another thread though.

So you basically want everyone to have nothing put praise for the Canes, even though it isn't deserved yet? If everyone looked through Cane colored glasses, this board would be a big circle jerk. When the team warrants praise, I will give praise.

You nailed it.

Advertisement
Back