Will TE Mallory be a redshirt?

With the proven incompetence of the current TE's on our roster, we actually still have people that think Mallory will redshirt?.........

View attachment 59557
And the fact that everyone on this board seems to think we can just slide Labgham to TE...like ain’t nobody thought of that. As bad as the TE group is, and the fact that Langham ain’t been moved to TE already, what you think that says about how the coaches feel on his ability to play TE?

Advertisement
Yes...we literally played 2 te's all year. Jordan is more ready than him..that gives us 3 playable guys and possibly the walk on. I think the kid should shirt. Unless he tears up training camp. He is extremely light in the ***. Good thing is he is ahead of the game..hes putting in work in the weightroom right now based off of his twitter.Has a strength coach and all. With his frame he has to get up to 225-230. He will be a matchup problem whenever he hits the field though
I agree that he is light right now, but the second he steps on campus, he will instantly be the second best tight end on the team behind Jordan. As good as his film is, it does him no justice. Seeing him in person several times over the past couple of years, I can assure you that he plays a lot stronger and tougher than his weight would suggest.

I hate crowning guys before they step on campus, including Jordan, but in my mind, it is Irvin that needs to tear it up in fall camp. If not, FAMU may be his future home. I can see his *** now, ordering 2 Gut boxes...no slaw/extra fries.

Advertisement
Back