Will Rogers staying at UW with jedd

I would definitely take Rogers if he leaves Washington. I am not even a huge fan of his game, but he’s been relatively successful in the SEC. Would take him and let them all battle it out.

I would not wait around on Ward or Taulia either (even though I prefer both). Go after Rogers right away if he opens his recruitment back up.

Advertisement
If we miss on TT/Ward you have to kick the tires. Rogers put up nearly 11k and 80+ TDs in this offense from 2020-2022 under Leach.Mike Leach isn't walking through the door but it might be an easy transition due to familiarity in the offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the staff didn't care for him the first time, they shouldn't care for him now.

On the one hand, I understand going in on Mario for how he may or may not have handled the transfer QB situation, but on the other, I'd rather us not take somebody just to take somebody.

If your evaluations tell you this guy isn't what you want, you gotta stand on that.

deboer runs air raid, rogers was an air raid qb... milroe is NOT an air raid qb

wouldn't be shocked to see rogers follow deboer to bama

who gets milroe.... auburn?.... miami?

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF
d

I’d take my chances with Pof over Will Rodgers. Not a fan and the staff wasn’t either on the visit. Pof has great anticipation and is a really good athlete which is a nice change. He’s also played a ton of snaps with the entire offense on his shoulders. Taulia is still an option plus the Ward window will be finally closing in the next couple days.

Looking forward to this.

Advertisement
Rogers is an upgrade over everything we have. BUT let's watch what happens with Jedd Fisch at Arizona. If he leaves, Fifita and McMillan could enter the Portal. Fifita is just as good as Cam Ward with less character concerns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .... and Rogers would be there already if he doesn't enter the Portal
I mean $$$$$$ hasn’t really worked out so well when it comes to enticing top tier QBs here.

Also, I doubt Fisch says “I’ll stick with my 1 year rental in Rogers over the guy I developed that’s a rockstar with 3 years of eligibility”

Yeah I disagree with this. Rogers is very limited. Noodle arm, not good athletically. His main attraction for me is experience in the SEC West power 5 level starter.
1705105943499.png

You would pass up on this for Poff and current QBs on the roster?

Thanks more than 3TDs per INT.

Taulia is basically 2TDs per 1.5 INTs

Advertisement
Back