Will Muschamp

Canesallday09

Recruit
Premium
He'd be a great D coordinator fit here. But how bout we buy low and give him the head coaching job. I'm sure he's motivated to get another crack at it and he'd probably come cheap. All he has to do is worry about the defense. Keep coley ice carrol and kehoe on the offensive side and he revamps our defense. I think it could actually work. What do yall think?

Advertisement
He'd be a great D coordinator fit here. But how bout we buy low and give him the head coaching job. I'm sure he's motivated to get another crack at it and he'd probably come cheap. All he has to do is worry about the defense. Keep coley ice carrol and kehoe on the offensive side and he revamps our defense. I think it could actually work. What do yall think?

short answer: no; long answer: **** no!

amazing 9th post. I need to go back and read the other 8 for gems like this one.

Lol you guys are funny. You spend all day saying irrelevant and useless garbage and bring up crazier hypothetical situations than this one. Smh yall are great.

Advertisement
giphy (9).gif

lock this thread, plz dont ever allow this to happen

please do lock it cause only idiots like you dont understand what is being said.. i said hed be a good fit as a D coordinator.. but he runs the defense and coley the offense it would be better than what we have now cause we'd actually have a defense..

Advertisement

please do lock it cause only idiots like you dont understand what is being said.. i said hed be a good fit as a D coordinator.. but he runs the defense and coley the offense it would be better than what we have now cause we'd actually have a defense..

dude, he ran UF into the ground and it's pathetic

how do you do that..

how?

and he looks like a clown on top of it with his tirades

you want him on D fine, but get out of here with him being head coach are you freaking kidding me?

Even so, nobody negatively recruited against us harder the Muschamp did. Dude would NEVER work here in any capacity.

Advertisement
Seriously? the only guy who did less with arguably more talent? That's the guy you want? How many gifs of their guys blocking each other do you need to see? If it's more than one you've taken one too many. wait.. is this Ethan Fisher?

Has a 6.5 mil buyout. Makes more than our current garbage *** coach. Wtf makes you think he'd come cheap?

Advertisement
I'm beginning to think we have some closet Gayta fans around here. Guys always wanting Muscorch, guys that jump to defend the $EC, guys that were a little too quick to wish Brandon Powell the best of luck.....that or it's just Chad Wilson using multiple accounts.

First Spurrier, now Muschamp (on or off Lithium, you need to specify)... Who's next for Miami, the Zooker? Beast recruiter. Smdh.

Advertisement
Back