Will Miami be ranked to start the season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
preseason is a beauty contest without a winner...........runway, walk, and strut, but no results.... means nothing..

Advertisement
We'll be ranked. Rankings are based on two things, quality and potential. All things considered, we have potential and will be a trendy pick when you factor in several things. We had a horrible year, but the schedule is favorable. We got a high profile QB so QB should be set. Transfer in an elite DE to go with a respected defense. Our new OC to go with the perception of offensive weapons at hand. It all sets up for people looking smart if it comes together.

Really?

Inside the state we should be in the Top 10.

Nationally we'll be unranked, obviously.

One would have to think with a Heisman hopeful at QB and our schedule, voters might rank us in the top 25. Outside of UNC in the coastal, we should expected to compete for the title. šŸ¤” 20-25 at a minimum, wouldnā€™t surprise me.

One would have to think with a Heisman hopeful at QB and our schedule, voters might rank us in the top 25. Outside of UNC in the coastal, we should expected to compete for the title. šŸ¤” 20-25 at a minimum, wouldnā€™t surprise me.
No. If we start 4-0 on the season, with the fourth victory against MSU, we'll move into the rankings. Until then we won't, and shouldn't be, ranked.

Advertisement
We shouldnā€™t be , we need to earn a ranking, we literally just had the worst season I ever witnessed

Advertisement
We'll be ranked. Rankings are based on two things, quality and potential. All things considered, we have potential and will be a trendy pick when you factor in several things. We had a horrible year, but the schedule is favorable. We got a high profile QB so QB should be set. Transfer in an elite DE to go with a respected defense. Our new OC to go with the perception of offensive weapons at hand. It all sets up for people looking smart if it comes together.
this

NO. And we shouldn't be. We are paper tigers and have been for several years now. I don't care if we are ranked or not. Let's see what we do with Temple, then maybe we can have a conversation about being ranked. Until then, we are 0 and 3 in our last 3 games against **** poor teams that had no business being on the field with us. ( Mind you, ON PAPER).

Bragging about preseason ranking or recruiting ranks is the kind of thing best done by gator fans because that's all they'll ever have.
UF had a top ten finish last year. iā€™m not bragging, itā€™s just a question. I think we will be ranked and thatā€™s not a bad thing for recruiting.

Advertisement
Back