Will Manny actually fire his staff?

Will Manny fire multiple members of his defensive coaching staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AboutTheU05

Sophomore
This is a serious question, not about what Manny should do, but what he’ll actually do. These are members of his close circle that he either has to show the door or burn with. Will he actually show them the door?

Advertisement
This is a serious question, not about what Manny should do, but what he’ll actually do. These are members of his close circle that he either has to show the door or burn with. Will he actually show them the door?
Should have answer on before 2 Jan 2021

Advertisement
This is why I put up a poll, I’m not looking if he wants this or that answers........will he do it or not? I wanna see what people really believe based on the current situation.

Heads are going to have to roll. It is malpractice to allow that performance to remain employed. This man lost his job for a similar result and he deserved it. So...Who? idk. Would wager Rumph, Patke, and Blake Baker are on notice. I don't think Stroud or the Barkeep will go anywhere. They've done well enough recruiting and DL/S play is last on the list of defensive problems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s complicated because any dc that comes down here will want his own staff. Also has to have similar defensive philosophy 43/425 base. That limits most of viable options.

Advertisement
Manny is all false bravado, dude looked scared like a ***** during yesterday’s game when it was going to ****.

If Manny is the real deal, he’s gonna hire a DC and give him all control. This scheme is getting picked appart by every capable offenses we’ve faced since he’s been here.
Firing Baker to hire another puppet ain’t gonna change anything.

Advertisement
Back