Will Mallory vs. Atlantic Coast

View as article
Advertisement
Is it just possible that this kid just ends up being a big WR here?

IMO more of a hybrid TE/WR. He's certainly a very different player than Jordan who is a stud traditional TE. I don't think you could find a better TE duo to bring in than those two.

That's pretty much what he's going to be practically speaking no matter what label they put on him. They can call him a TE on the roster, but he's going to be used like a WR on the field.

Advertisement
The first time u mentioned this kid pete and i saw his film i thought hes a sure fire nfl te. Super talented kid franchise is right kid is like a wr

The first time u mentioned this kid pete and i saw his film i thought hes a sure fire nfl te. Super talented kid franchise is right kid is like a wr

These are the kinds of elite players who will bring us back to the top of college football. No one will be able to cover us. Then, we'll be able to hand the rock to a 5 star Ambassador Lingard. Our DBs will be elite. Stack fcking chips.

From my view, Richt uses TE's more like hybrids and rarely run them from the traditional inline spot. To me it relieves the LB and SS from having to worry about the TE on crossing and seam routes and frees them up to work inside out with the sideline as a defender.

Advertisement
Won’t test as well as njoku in terms of high jumping but I feel he can be that type of receiver with a better feel for the game coming out of highschool

We truly have 2 elite prospects coming in at this position to fortify the tight end spot. What a time to be alive

Dude is a gazelle and he's gonna be a matchup nightmare for LBs and safeties at the next level.

Advertisement

These are the kinds of elite players who will bring us back to the top of college football. No one will be able to cover us. Then, we'll be able to hand the rock to a 5 star Ambassador Lingard. Our DBs will be elite. Stack fcking chips.

from ur mouth to gods ears

Advertisement
Won’t test as well as njoku in terms of high jumping but I feel he can be that type of receiver with a better feel for the game coming out of highschool

Wasn't Njoku that National Champ in High Jump?

Isn't Mallory a state champion, or at least state finalist, in the hurdles? He's an elite athlete himself.

He’s really good in the hurdles, just think njoku is a different type of athlete. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mallory is a better football player though Considering his speed, catching ability

Advertisement
Back