Will Mallory U TE wins 110mH and 100m

Advertisement
People are sleeping on Mallory because of how good Jordan is, and rightfully so, but Mallory has all the makings of an elite TE as well.
I actually think Mallory is more athletic than Jordan. It's just that he needs to ad weight. I figured he may need to redshirt unless he plays the the flex TE exclusively his freshman year. Let's see what his weight is and how he fills out before fall camp. 3 months is enough time to ad 10-15 lbs of good weight. If he comes in around 230-235 lbs, that would be solid for a freshman campaign.

I actually think Mallory is more athletic than Jordan. It's just that he needs to ad weight. I figured he may need to redshirt unless he plays the the flex TE exclusively his freshman year. Let's see what his weight is and how he fills out before fall camp. 3 months is enough time to ad 10-15 lbs of good weight. If he comes in around 230-235 lbs, that would be solid for a freshman campaign.
Both are very athletic at the tight end postion. Mallory is very fast with excellent hands. Jordan is fast in his own right(he burnt a secondary that included Tyson Campbell and pat surtain 2 5 star corners and others at the opening. In addition to that he runs like a running back with the ball in his hands and is very agile.i Can’t say which one is defintiely more athletic. I just think they are the perfect complements of each other and exactly what we needed

Advertisement
People are sleeping on Mallory because of how good Jordan is, and rightfully so, but Mallory has all the makings of an elite TE as well.
**** I think Mallory is the better prospect but Jordan is elite u cant go wrong either way its tough to pick between the 2 and thats how Miami should be at every Position

LOL

Of course you were there @blackvern, it was in Tallahassee and you’ve finally come out of your self imposed period of mourning after last year’s embarrassing FSU fiasco.

How’s the Willy bus by the way? Are you excited? Loving all the cool new slogans and cool beats he’s laying at practices?

What’s it like having George Jefferson from the 70’s as your head coach?
Blackvern outside of F$U practice facilities during this past spring.........
9r58nv4ahpkn.gif

Advertisement
He won those events back to back?

If the order of events hasn’t changed, that’s definitely impressive as ****.

FYI folks, he won those events back to back. Less than 10 mins between the two races.
That’s pretty **** rare.

Which means he probably runs faster than 11.0 in the 100m....either that or he’s in incredible shape.

The state finals are here in Jax next weekend at UNF. I will be there decked out in orange and green. I have a few family members (all Noles) coming into town for the meet. I can't wait to see their facial expressions when they see Mallory dust everybody.

The freshman TE have a great opportunity this fall. Who's the last tFrosh TE to be big time?
Winslow was behind Shockey (who transferred in). Greg Olson (16 for 275)?
They can write themselves into history.

Advertisement
Mallory has run lower than that in the hurdles before. An 11.00 100m is elite speed for a tight end..... in comparison the fastest cam Davis has ever run the 100m was a 10.95 and he’s fast
That's what I think. 11 flat in the 100 for a HS TE at the reported size is exceptional. Most of the guys with really fast 100's are not TE's. We've had guys come in who run below 10.5 in HS but they are fairly rare. The fastest might have been that kid from Texas years ago who transferred out after one year. He had Olympic potential but never realized it.

I had no idea he was that fast. Everybody talks about Brevin Jordan who might be more ready to play early, but I can't imagine the coverage nightmares for a TE the size and speed of Mallory.

All this banter about the offensive weapons is nice. Until the fat boys up front can prove themselves as run/pass blockers, the potential of these guys will never be realized.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back