Will Mallory U TE wins 110mH and 100m

Advertisement
Can't wait for him to ball out in the Fall!

Are those numbers good? I see posts with track results and I never know what they mean.

FHSAA 1A Region 1...April 25

Will Mallory

1st......110mH.... 15.22

1st......100m.........11.00
Mallory has run lower than that in the hurdles before. An 11.00 100m is elite speed for a tight end..... in comparison the fastest cam Davis has ever run the 100m was a 10.95 and he’s fast

was there... I was wondering who the white boy was he is fast and athletic, I was impressed

Advertisement
was there... I was wondering who the white boy was he is fast and athletic, I was impressed

LOL

Of course you were there @blackvern, it was in Tallahassee and you’ve finally come out of your self imposed period of mourning after last year’s embarrassing FSU fiasco.

How’s the Willy bus by the way? Are you excited? Loving all the cool new slogans and cool beats he’s laying at practices?

What’s it like having George Jefferson from the 70’s as your head coach?

PERSPECTIVE: Just saw that Caziah Homes (2020-Cocoa HS), who holds an offer as an athlete, ran a 10.72 at regionals yesterday.
He is being recruited mainly for his SPEED and potential.

Mallory's time is extremely impressive for a TE at 6-5, 230. W-O-W.
May 20th cant get here fast enough!!!!

Always makes me laugh when I hear the “that white boy fast” at track meets. Not that it’s something you hear that often, but always good for a chuckle.

Can't wait for him to ball out in the Fall!

Are those numbers good? I see posts with track results and I never know what they mean.

Why? A lot of people on here want to move Langham to tight end... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. (not saying it was you)

Brevin and Mallory are going to fill the TE hole from the spring just fine in the fall.

Advertisement
He won those events back to back?

If the order of events hasn’t changed, that’s definitely impressive as ****.

Gonna be a problemmmmmmmm.

Ill Will...Nasty Nesta...any other Nas references coming this summer? :LOL:

Baby njoku or greg Olsen. Scary he might be faster than greg, ain’t no might be he is. And he’s much more polished coming to Miami than njoku was.

Brevin Jordan will be a Kellen Winslow type of tight end imo

2 of the players I most Excited that we signed

Advertisement
Mallory has run lower than that in the hurdles before. An 11.00 100m is elite speed for a tight end..... in comparison the fastest cam Davis has ever run the 100m was a 10.95 and he’s fast

I think regardless of position that is pretty elite speed and compares pretty well with any of our fastest dudes in the 100. The fact that he is tall (over 6 ft) and weighs around 220 and ran that time in the 100 is **** impressive. What a matchup nightmare flexed out in the slot or even out wide. Once we get a competent qb in there this offense will be carving up defenses like a Thanksgiving turkey.

LOL

Of course you were there @blackvern, it was in Tallahassee and you’ve finally come out of your self imposed period of mourning after last year’s embarrassing FSU fiasco.

How’s the Willy bus by the way? Are you excited? Loving all the cool new slogans and cool beats he’s laying at practices?

What’s it like having George Jefferson from the 70’s as your head coach?
Don't ever, EVER compare Steve Urkle to Sherman Hemsley again.

Advertisement
People are sleeping on Mallory because of how good Jordan is, and rightfully so, but Mallory has all the makings of an elite TE as well.

Jordan by all accounts is simply a freak of nature and ready to the heavy lifting of a college level TE as soon as he arrives, which includes the blocking aspect of the TE position. Not sure where Mallory is in his development in that regard. Certainly needs to add poundage. BUT, at the moment he can be a better version of Langham or even possibly Cager, so can still be effectively utilized in our offensive system.

Jordan by all accounts is simply a freak of nature and ready to the heavy lifting of a college level TE as soon as he arrives, which includes the blocking aspect of the TE position. Not sure where Mallory is in his development in that regard. Certainly needs to add poundage. BUT, at the moment he can be a better version of Langham or even possibly Cager, so can still be effectively utilized in our offensive system.
Waiting for cager to breakout but getting tired of waiting. You have to show some consistency at this point which he doesn’t always have. For now on I (not just about cager but for all the receivers) only want to see productive players out there and if they aren’t they shouldn’t be playing meaningful minutes

Advertisement
Back