Will Mallory Status

m-vac

Recruit
Whats Mallory's status for Clemson? He got face masked, then lit up pretty good at the same time. I didn't see him on any snaps or posessions following that. Is he good to go?

Brevin & Mallory will be key - Clemsons LB's will get abused and their secondary is young. Scheme wise playing off our TE's could open up the field for the rest.

Advertisement
Whats Mallory's status for Clemson? He got face masked, then lit up pretty good at the same time. I didn't see him on any snaps or posessions following that. Is he good to go?

Brevin & Mallory will be key - Clemsons LB's will get abused and their secondary is young. Scheme wise playing off our TE's could open up the field for the rest.
He got a sick helmet shot look like right up under his armpit, was exposed type rib shot.. He kept playing after but then came out. That had to hurt. Hope the rest is adequate to get him right

Advertisement
If you think we're asking a 245 pound receiving TE to block a 300+ pound DT, then that's a play design problem, not a Mallory problem.
Just stating I saw him on the field after he got his bell rung..didn’t say it was good move to have him block wilson either way. Maybe my original post was overly critical when it shouldn’t have been..my bad 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
CC80DFE4-11B3-4A67-8469-4F608756C5E8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back