Will Mallory after dropping key 2-point conversion

Advertisement
We will never win while our fans post in emoji.

Just trying to match the level of emotions we seem to have on our sideline brother lol
#WishedTheyWereUpsetJustLikeWeAreAsfans! - Doesn't seem that way you can tell by these interviews still all smiles.
#Paging#1 #NastyNesta! #WillMissYA!

P.S. I switched it up to hashtags is that better for ya? lol

Orrrrrrrrr maybe, JUST MAYBE these kids have sooooooooo many more things going in their lives that their entire life's worth & happiness isn't predicated upon the outcome of a football game.

People act like these kids are doing more than the 18 year old going overseas to fight like being a collegiate athlete is some burden. They have winning lotto tickets for a free education coupled with all the other benefits tied in. If we could all be so lucky. Sorry Tweed this thought process is baffling.

ED6SnUcWwAALfM_.jpg
I don't understand. Did he wear the rings immediately after the TD or this pic taken after the failed 2 point conversion? The thread title hints the latter happened. Was that the case? I thought they celebrate immediately after the TD not the next play?

People act like these kids are doing more than the 18 year old going overseas to fight like being a collegiate athlete is some burden. They have winning lotto tickets for a free education coupled with all the other benefits tied in. If we could all be so lucky. Sorry Tweed this thought process is baffling.

What's baffling is adults putting all of their emotions and literally being triggered by what a college football player does on social media or how they react on the sidelines. Sh*t is funny and sad at the same time.

Advertisement
I don't understand. Did he wear the rings immediately after the TD or this pic taken after the failed 2 point conversion? The thread title hints the latter happened. Was that the case? I thought they celebrate immediately after the TD not the next play?

We went for two so he was on field until after the drop

Rok is the absolute master puppeteer. He knows the exact hot button issues that drive the cis mongrels into a rage. He knows the mere mention of celebration jewelry will make you guys foam at the mouth like rabid chihuahuas.

Hail Rok! Gepetto has nothing on this superstar.

I remember when Miami celebrated so much, the NCAA made a rule against it. The old geezers at Notre Dame and Oklahoma said "act like you've been there before" but that's not how we play football in Miami.

I don’t remember them saying, “Act like you’ve been there before.” They we’re just whining and crying because they didn’t like it that the Canes crashed their invitation-only party.

“Act like you’ve been there before” was Barry Sanders’ motto.

What's baffling is adults putting all of their emotions and literally being triggered by what a college football player does on social media or how they react on the sidelines. Sh*t is funny and sad at the same time.

Not disputing that at all. The point you just made is completely different than the one I quoted.

I do not follow kids around on social media. I think it is weird. Mallory celebrating his first TD on the sideline is not an issue with me. Mallory posting his TD highlight an hour after we lost on social media (based on threads here not something I looked up) is pretty dumb. That is just me. After an L I would not be celebrating a thing.

Advertisement
No, he put the rings on and then went back out for the 2-point conversion attempt. LOL.

Hey, I think we just figured out why he couldn’t catch the ball!!!

I’m not sure what was worse then. Holy crap

This.
And then some

Advertisement
Not disputing that at all. The point you just made is completely different than the one I quoted.

I do not follow kids around on social media. I think it is weird. Mallory celebrating his first TD on the sideline is not an issue with me. Mallory posting his TD highlight an hour after we lost on social media (based on threads here not something I looked up) is pretty dumb. That is just me. After an L I would not be celebrating a thing.

Again, you are putting your sensibilities onto the player. You act like because you wouldn't do it, that it somehow makes it wrong.

Advertisement

How did what I posted imply that these kids/players are doing more than someone going overseas to fight? WTF ? LOL

I just want what's best for this team, and this trinket-fest isn't it. Remember when guys would score a TD and they would "act like they've been there before"? Well, our guys act like every big play is the first time they've ever witnessed it. THAT is the culture than needs to change.

When was this, the 70s?

How did what I posted imply that these kids/players are doing more than someone going overseas to fight? WTF ? LOL

I don't know how to re-phrase my initial statement. If you can't see the comparison, you can't or just don't want to. No one is forcing them to play and get a free education. Some kids don't have that choice. I can empathize and do with "real life" burdens but if they are so impactful personally that they don't care about winning perhaps they chose the wrong life path and I suspect the coaches would love to know which ones do not care because there is another kid out there who does. If you're implying we should applaud kids simply for playing I don't believe in participation trophies.

JMHO. It is ok to disagree.

Advertisement
Back