Will Mallory after dropping key 2-point conversion

It's discouraging to see him celebrating instead of worrying about UNC now being able to win the game on a FG because he failed at his job.

He may have even dropped the 2-point conversion because he was thinking about posing with the TD rings.

He should be apologizing to his teammates. Our priorities are completely out of whack.
Only thing racking up more L's than Miami lately is your troll game.

Advertisement
You would not even be mentioning this if the defense just gets a stop to win the game. Get over it and stop reaching for anything and everything to complain about.

I probably wouldn't be mentioning it if Jarren didn't post the plaque photo. Now, whenever I see a sign that our culture isn't what it should be, I'll add to this thread.

JW could have walked in with a chicken on a stick...

This is exactly what i said. The whole defense went to Jarren’s right. He could have walked into the end zone to his left but threw the pass anyways. He really looked more comfortable and confident from Game 1 to Game 2 but I really wish he wouldn’t be so afraid to tuck the ball and go. It’s ok to scramble and buy time but sometimes when s*** breaks down you gotta tuck it and go quickly. There’s times he looks like he wants to but hesitates and that split second of hesitation could be the difference between a sack and a run for a 1st down.

Advertisement
I'm for this.... lol and the turnover chain lets just play football mane'. (THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME!)🌪

📢 MOTIVATION SHOULD BE SUITING UP, KICKING BUTT AND JUST WINNING GAMES... it was cute while it lasted. :hopelessness::dejection:

😡 We as Fans have been more than supportive and patience with coaching staffs, admin, team, box office, apparel, events, games, travel, hiring, recruiting, etc...

Seems like we always have to be ****ed off to get things to be on notice.👊

"Shape :neonu:p or we will fly the banner planes dropping oranges" 🍊🍊🍊 🛫

😤 Go Canes!
We will never win while our fans post in emoji.

i still can't believe he didn't run it. he could've shoved rosie o'donnell through the back of the endzone with time to spare.
Which is why I laugh when I see fans on here praising his intelligence so far. There was this gaffe, and then there was Jarren in the last drive with 12 seconds left after rushing for no gain and staying inbounds trying to quickly get back to the LOS.... while having 3 timeouts in his pocket.

Kid is young and it shows. Good news is he's only going to get better and he's already playing extremely well.

Advertisement
ED6SnUcWwAALfM_.jpg
I wasn't gonna say anything.... because we were winning at the time..... but...

But after seeing JW15 new plaque in the best loser thread, makes me wonder.
We can't be the new Tennessee.
I refuse to be a champion in life.

Advertisement
I wasn't gonna say anything.... because we were winning at the time..... but...

But after seeing JW15 new plaque in the best loser thread, makes me wonder.
We can't be the new Tennessee.
I refuse to be a champion in life.

It's disturbing to say the least lol

Advertisement
I remember when Miami celebrated so much, the NCAA made a rule against it. The old geezers at Notre Dame and Oklahoma said "act like you've been there before" but that's not how we play football in Miami.

Which is why I laugh when I see fans on here praising his intelligence so far. There was this gaffe, and then there was Jarren in the last drive with 12 seconds left after rushing for no gain and staying inbounds trying to quickly get back to the LOS.... while having 3 timeouts in his pocket.

Kid is young and it shows. Good news is he's only going to get better and he's already playing extremely well.

i don't blame him for the timeouts, but i do blame the staff for not burning one during that cluster**** though.

Advertisement
Back