Will Mallory after dropping key 2-point conversion

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
ED6SnUcWwAALfM_.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But who is Manny going to hang out with after practice? Friendship>Winning
I just want what's best for this team, and this trinket-fest isn't it. Remember when guys would score a TD and they would "act like they've been there before"? Well, our guys act like every big play is the first time they've ever witnessed it. THAT is the culture than needs to change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want what's best for this team, and this trinket-fest isn't it. Remember when guys would score a TD and they would "act like they've been there before"? Well, our guys act like every big play is the first time they've ever witnessed it. THAT is the culture than needs to change.
The trinket-fest was an embarrassment before it even started. Now that it's been unveiled it's even more embarrassing than I could've imagined. There's not a universe out there where posing rings like you just got engaged is cool or suitable for a football field.

As for acting like you've been there. This aint it chief. We win this game 999 out of 1000 after that TD. Let him have this one.

Orrrrrrrrr maybe, JUST MAYBE these kids have sooooooooo many more things going in their lives that their entire life's worth & happiness isn't predicated upon the outcome of a football game.

They’re at a private college university on a football scholarship. They are expected to go to class, get an education, and perform on the football. Otherwise, why are they there. JUST MAYBE they have their priorities wrong if they’re not worried about winning the game.

Advertisement
Back