Will Mallory 220

Advertisement
Him and Jordan on the field at the same time makes me wet.
nelson-baxter-shocked-how-to-rock-nickelodeon.gif

What is with the obsession of recent posts mentioning Canes fb players track times.? It’s one thing running in shorts on perfect surfaces and another thing when a fb player has his football gear on and playing on less than perfect surfaces in questionable weather conditions. Through out history there has been hundreds of fb players with great track speed that never suceeded on the football field. Temper your enthusiasm.

"It’s one thing running in shorts on perfect surfaces and another thing when a fb player has his football gear on and playing on less than perfect surfaces in questionable weather conditions."
Living her in Jax, I've had the privilege to see Mallory both on the track a few times, and on the football field several times. I can say with complete certainty, that his track speed transfers to the field.

"Through out history there has been hundreds of fb players with great track speed that never suceeded on the football field."
Of course!!! You know why? They probably were not good football players. Their track times have nothing to do with it.
"Temper your enthusiasm."
What and interesting request from a "Canes" fan!........asking for fans not to be excited about a Top 5 TE. Again, interesting!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back