Will Mallory 193 yards 2 TDs highlights

View as article
Advertisement
looks like some weak competition tho

Bruh... gtfoh... we’ve already saw him last year beast against trinity christian in Jacksonville that had 2 5 star dbs and a db recruit that signed with Miami. He had a bunch of yards and multiple tds against the 5 stars...

Advertisement
looks like some weak competition tho

Bruh... gtfoh... we’ve already saw him last year beast against trinity christian in Jacksonville that had 2 5 star dbs and a db recruit that signed with Miami. He had a bunch of yards and multiple tds against the 5 stars...

Nice... Classic broke here!

Last edited:
super quick and athletic. when he's 2 years into the program he's gonna fill out and be a problem.

Advertisement
[TWEET]922189906318938112[/TWEET]

Mallory needs more strength to be a key impact freshman next year...lets stop the hype train in thinking most of our freshman can start right away bc it's simply not true. Some guys will see burn due to necessity, but that doesn't make them ready for primetime.

Last edited:
super quick and athletic. when he's 2 years into the program he's gonna fill out and be a problem.

Exactly, you made the perfect point, "in 2 years"

I agree that he will need to beef up, but most true freshman needs a high level S&C when they make the transition from High School to college.

I think both he and Jordan will make immediate impacts next year, if for no other reason, they are going to forced to do so. Our only serviceable TE this year is a senior. Like it or not, Mallory will make an impact next year. I'm of the opinion that it will be a positive one.

Mallory needs more strength to be a key impact freshman next year...lets stop the hype train in thinking most of our freshman can start right away bc it's simply not true. Some guys will see burn due to necessity, but that doesn't make them ready fro primetime.

Jordan ready. If herndon leaves early I fully envision him starting next year due to how physical he is in the run game and his elite receiving skills. Mallory should get a lot of playing time too as a receiving tight end

Advertisement

Mallory needs more strength to be a key impact freshman next year...lets stop the hype train in thinking most of our freshman can start right away bc it's simply not true. Some guys will see burn due to necessity, but that doesn't make them ready fro primetime.

Jordan ready. If herndon leaves early I fully envision him starting next year due to how physical he is in the run game and his elite receiving skills. Mallory should get a lot of playing time too as a receiving tight end

Isn't Herndon a senior?

Advertisement

Mallory needs more strength to be a key impact freshman next year...lets stop the hype train in thinking most of our freshman can start right away bc it's simply not true. Some guys will see burn due to necessity, but that doesn't make them ready for primetime.

He needs to add strength and weight to develop up to his potential as a complete dynamic TE, but IMO he is talented enough as a long and strong receiving option to come in and carve out a role off the bat

Isn't Herndon a senior?

I think he’s a redshirt junior

Isn't Herndon a senior?

I think he’s a redshirt junior

I could be mistaken, but I'm about 100% certain that he is a senior. I wish he was a redshirt junior so we could have him for another year.

Advertisement
Back