Will Lebrons win help us in recruiting?

Advertisement
600px-Leonardo_DiCaprio_Laughing.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Heat are one of the most well-ran organizations in the NBA. They do more with less; a fringe top 30 player led the team to the Finals. They have a system in place which new players immediately buy in, creating a winning culture. How you even made that comparison is beyond me.

And haven't we always sold kids on staying home and tradition? It's easier to sell when you can make the Playoffs/Finals. Much tougher to sell when the team proceeds to win 6-7 games.

Manny needs to spend some time in the off-season with Coach Spo and Riley...the way the run their business is masterful

Hear me out

the difference in this NBA Finals clearly was Lebron playing for LA vs playing for Miami. Lebron also won a couple of titles in Miami so he’s been on the other side.

if I’m Manny this is a great recruiting pitch . We are currently the Miami Heat, we have a solid team but just need a few game breakers to come win us a championship. and the Miami Heat (who lost) have been the toast of the town recently even though they came up short. So stay local and get that love from the 305 and get a ring.
We are all now dumber having read this

Advertisement
We should recruit that Giannis guy. Imagine having a 7’ receiver. Talk about a mismatch. I can see us scoring a TD with the 2 point conversion every drive with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back