Will Lebrons win help us in recruiting?

#LeBrontotheU

Does he still have college eligibility? He never went so it’s an interesting thought

he’s always dreamed of being a football player and he loves the city of Miami as we know. Worth kicking the tires to see if he wanted to play for a few years after retirement?

we’d have to do it in a bit of a secretive manner because if Ohio State found out I’m sure he’d flip. But even a 40 year old Lebron with his athleticism would make a **** good college TE or DE

Advertisement
You know what's funny... When Lebron first made his decision to come to the Heat, I was so hyped that I actually thought it would help UM in recruiting. So yeah if you don't believe it from anyone else... Believe me when I say.... THIS IS THEE DUMBEST ISH EVER LOL

Page hear me out man

we have an L.A. quarterback we are recruiting in Jake Garcia. I’m sure he was watching the finals and noticed Miami was close but just overmatched. I think recruiting him with this message would definitely resonate

Hear me out

the difference in this NBA Finals clearly was Lebron playing for LA vs playing for Miami. Lebron also won a couple of titles in Miami so he’s been on the other side.

if I’m Manny this is a great recruiting pitch . We are currently the Miami Heat, we have a solid team but just need a few game breakers to come win us a championship. and the Miami Heat (who lost) have been the toast of the town recently even though they came up short. So stay local and get that love from the 305 and get a ring.
@RVACane #KTDT

WTF is happening to this board today??? between this and the one about holding back to then play clemson for real in the ACCCG, I am at a loss for words. There needs to be an IQ test to get a username here.

That was the first thread I saw when I logged on and this was the second. I thought it was the same poster :nba-wade-amused-amused:

Advertisement
Page hear me out man

we have an L.A. quarterback we are recruiting in Jake Garcia. I’m sure he was watching the finals and noticed Miami was close but just overmatched. I think recruiting him with this message would definitely resonate
Lol honestly... We're probably better off just showing the recruits the clemson game and telling kids, we NEED them. But hey man, you might be on to something.

Advertisement
tenor (10).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back