Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brooks Austin said the same thing, he doesnt understand the hype around Will Howard and thinks its not worth it for OSU to get him, he pointed to his low completion percentage and high number of INT's. Also said K states offense is mostly a running offense. He doesn't like the take at all...
Fornelli said the same

His quotes are brutal when you think about it.

He wanted to go somewhere that can surround him with talent and win a championship.

Clearly qb’s don’t see that as something Miami has to offer right now. Sucks but not sure who Mario and Dawson can get to play qb. Better coach up Brown and roll with him next year.

Advertisement
w

He wanted to go somewhere that can surround him with talent and win a championship.

Clearly qb’s don’t see that as something Miami has to offer right now. Sucks but not sure who Mario and Dawson can get to play qb. Better coach up Brown and roll with him next year.
we have money.. thats it.

Until he enrolls, yes.

I'm sure that NO other Portal player has ever backed out of a verbal, right? I mean, once they DECLARE, it's the same as hiring an agent, right? Implications...

Cough, cough, McCord to Nebraska...
McCord never committed to Nebraska but okay

Flaming hot take but I’m not sure McCord to Howard is much of an upgrade
I agree to an extent. McCord is definitely underrated and better than Howard in many ways, but McCord is not mobile and I think Day can’t function without a mobile QB. Their offensive metrics were similar to ours and OSU had a better QB and much better WR1 (and tougher schedule to be fair).

Advertisement

I don't see that as something Miami has to offer right now and I'm a die hard fan so of course they don't lol.

Advertisement

Is paul johnson coming to run the OC. Did Dawson leave?

Until he enrolls, yes.

I'm sure that NO other Portal player has ever backed out of a verbal, right? I mean, once they DECLARE, it's the same as hiring an agent, right? Implications...

Cough, cough, McCord to Nebraska...
Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Back